Friday, 7 July 2017

What's In My Beach Bag


I really love reading and writing 'What's In My Bag' posts and so today, as it's summer, I thought that I would share a post detailing what's in my beach bag. I'm off away again in a few weeks and during that trip I intend spending most of my time at the beach! Read on to check out what I take with me...

━━━━━Blow Up Pillow━━━━━
This is only a recent addition to my beach bag and I don't know how I managed before. Blow up pillows are really inexpensive to buy and make your trip to the beach so much more comfortable. I've used it on sunbeds and when I've just been lying on the sand and when deflated, they take up practically no space at all.

━━━━Sunglasses & Sunhat━━━━ 
I try not to keep my face in the sun as it tans really quickly anyway and excessive sunshine isn't so great for the skin! My sunhat and sunglasses always come with me to the beach no matter what. I found this Laura Ashley hat a few years ago and absolutely love it but I also have a less structured sunhat that I can fold if I don't have enough space in my suitcase. These sunglasses are from Marc Jacobs and I think that they're really flattering and the lenses are nice and dark so that I can read my book without any problems!

━━━━━Books & Puzzles━━━━━
As great as relaxing in the sun is, there's only a limited time where I can do absolutely nothing! I love to use beach time to catch up on some reading and also do some puzzles and crosswords. I normally buy a puzzle book at the airport but I have quite a few at home too so I'll be bringing one with me this year. 

━━━━━SPF & Conditioner━━━━━
SPF is obviously a given, I try to never wear anything below 30 because I don't see the point in putting your skin in danger. I also bring a mini bottle of conditioner with me so that after I've been in the sea or the pool, I can put it in my hair to stop it from drying and damaging the colour and ends. 

━━━━Beach Towel & Pouch━━━━
I like to bring quite a large beach towel so that I can lie down fully on it without getting covered in sand! I also try and bring a lightweight one so that it can dry quickly if I'm going to use it more than once in a day. I also bring a waterproof pouch with me so that I can store electrical items without the worry that they will be damaged by water or heat. 

━━━━━━Water Bottle━━━━━━
This is probably the most important item in my beach bag. Water is vital to keeping safe and hydrated and when it's hot, our bodies need more water to keep hydrated and healthy. The last thing I want to do on holiday is get dehydrated and ill so I drink water throughout the day. 


Thanks for reading :)

What do you take to the beach?

Rosanna 
x


60 comments:

  1. I love a good puzzle on the beach! Awesome post.

    Anika xo | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. A blow up pillow is genius, perfect for lying on the beach with. Great post xxx

    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good! Have a great weekend dear.

    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post!!

    http://cheremimi.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blow up pillow is genius! Have a lovely weekend.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also want to go to the beach :с

    xoxo, Nastya Deutsch

    NEW POST ON MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always wear a hat on the beach too. A blow up pillow is the best idea ever - why have I never thought of that before?!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post https://bysinkj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Books are on of the essentials in my bag. I just love reading.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    Her Hive

    ReplyDelete
  10. The blowup pillow is such a good idea! I need to get one to add to my beach bag
    Dora
    http://www.adropofindigo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. perfect products
    new hair products review on my blog <<< hair replacement system >>>
    have an happy day
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely need that blow up pillow in my life. Such a cute post

    M xx | www.touchofconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just came back from my holiday in Greece and I wish I would have read this post before I went, bringing a blow up pillow is such an amazing idea, I've never thought about that. My favourite thing to do at the beach is read so I always make sure to bring a magazine and a book. xx

    113thingstosay.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks a lot :D

    Nice products on your bag. All sounds super useful :D

    NEW DECOR POST | Infallible DECOR TIPS with LOW BUDGET.
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. How have I never seen a blow up pillow?! I love it!

    Kim

    http://trendkeeper.me - pink statement wall & a wrap dress!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really interesting post! Thanks for sharing)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Its smart to take a pillow with you! I always take a book with me when going to beach x

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww that sunhat is super cute! Great idea to take along a blow-up pillow by the way - genius! I used to use one when travelling, though had never thought to take it on the beach before. Sounds so much more comfortable :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ReplyDelete
  19. That sun hat is so cute, I love the idea of having a blow up pillow
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great essentials. I love the hat.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute beach essentials. I love to take my ipod to listen to some music on the beach.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. love the hat
    https://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are even definitely very well equipped at the beach! I like especially that you have a blow up pillow with you - this makes so much sense to me and at my next beach day I'll do the same. Thanks for the input!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Godd idea to write this post Rosanna! Water and sunscreen are essential also for me!!!
    Kisses

    TruccatiConEva

    ReplyDelete
  25. lovely post :)
    have a nice week :)

    https://www.instagram.com/tijamomcilovic/
    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your hat!
    Have an awesome day!
    xx Kris

    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I wish I had thought of bringing a blow up pillow, what a great idea!

    Lauren x Huggled

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great list, I've never thought of taking pillow to the beach before ;D

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *