Wednesday, 12 July 2017

Make Up For Ever Camouflage Cream Palette


Makeup Forever isn't a brand that I come across very often but after reading lots and lots of good reviews I really wanted to try something out. I'd heard so many great things about their foundations but being an Estee Lauder Double Wear girl, I knew that it was going to have to be something really special to sway me. I decided to try out their concealer palette instead as for me, it's a really important product. Last month I ended up taking four concealers away with me for a long weekend (bit much, I know!) and I wanted to know whether that was because I still hadn't found the perfect one yet...


━━━━━━━━Shades━━━━━━━━
There are five different shades in the Camouflage Cream Palette. I went for the #1 palette as it's the lightest and targeted at 'European Skin'. The two shades that I was most impressed with were the lightest skin shade as it's perfect for brightening under eyes and the green shade at the other end which is designed to combat redness. I found that the green concealer worked really well and did well neutralising my skin tone.

━━━━━━━━Price━━━━━━━━
The price of the palette is £27.00 which works out at just over £5.00 for each concealer. I don't know if it's totally worth that much money but for the range of shades and the correcting colour too, it's definitely a good investment for an all-in-one concealer palette. 


━━━━━━━━Pros━━━━━━━━
Good range of shades
Easily bendable
Long-lasting
Includes a correcting shade

━━━━━━━━Cons━━━━━━━━
Quite shimmery
Palette can get messy easily


Thanks for reading :)

Have you tried anything from Make Up For Ever?

Rosanna
x


55 comments:

  1. I am not sure how I feel about a shimmery concealer, I want to try their Flash Palette though as I am a fan of the brand, great review and look at the palette! Can understand how convenient it is for concealer lovers, thank you for sharing x

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool palette, I like the colors <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely nice! Great post dear.


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree the range of shades seems to be really good!
    Thanks a lot for your detailed review!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried any color concealer products, just because I love to keep everything as simple as possible makeup wise. Too bad that they are a bit shimmery, which is weird for a concealer. But I know that makeup for ever is such a great brand with amazing products. I love their aqua lip liner.

    Nathalie
    www.nathalie-alexandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks really interesting! I had never tried the brand before.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. this looks super cool. But i never know when or how to use each concealer color! i know that green is for redness... so these many concealers just confuse me xD I rather go for something simpler!

    TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm just sticking to green because I know that one! :)

      Delete
  8. Love your post!! Great content
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2017/07/portland-oregon-zoo.html
    https://www.instagram.com/mira_shpak

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've not actually ever tried anything from this brand, I'm really intrigued by green colour correctors as I've never tried one before!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful colors
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks a lot :D

    nice stuff dear. I never tryed MFE products!!! But I'm super curious

    NEW REVIEW POST | omg!! THESE PRODUCTS CHANGE WITH USE!
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really need a palette like that!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/floortjeloves-12198253

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks good , I've never tried before , but after this review I have to give a try
    also check out my blog

    https://thefashionsateen.wordpress.com/2017/07/11/day-light/

    ReplyDelete
  14. This type of palette are not always a great shop choice just because have tones that we don´t give much use. In general, is a great palette.
    Coco and Jeans by Marisa x My Instagram x My Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice concealer palette - like the different shades it offers and I think for that it is probably worth the high price tag. Have a lovely weekend!

    Miriam x

    ReplyDelete
  16. It seems a cool palette!
    Wish you a great day!
    kisses
    Dili
    New post: http://www.milanotime.net/denim-lace-striped-top/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks great!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/
    http://www.instagram.com/iameleineblog/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful palette.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this product! My makeup artist friend have this and whenever he do my makeup he uses this palette. The green shade really covered my reddish skin from acne and I totally agree that it last long :) Great review!

    xx Alyssa // STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello,

    Wow, so beautiful !

    Sarah, https://sarahmodeeee.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *