Sunday, 2 July 2017

June Favourites


June has been such a great month and I'm sad to see it go. I've had some great trips to some very enjoyable places and really appreciated the sunshine and heat that England has had over the past few weeks too, it definitely feels like summer now! Read on to check out what I've been loving this month...

━━━━━Health & Beauty━━━━━
After a recent trip to the dental hygienist this month (which I really enjoy going to, is that normal?) I realised that I needed to be putting a bit more effort in with my teeth. I ordered myself a new electric toothbrush. I chose this one by Yasi after reading it's glowing reviews and I'm really pleased that I did. I'm not going to deny that the fact that it's really pretty and gold swayed me a little but it also has five different clean settings including sensitive and whitening and comes with some spare brush heads too.

━━━━━━━Holiday━━━━━━━
This month I spent a long weekend at Center Parcs in Woburn forest. I go every year and the Woburn site is the newest and one of my favourites. I really like that you don't get keys to anything and unlock doors with your wristband which totally makes me feel like I'm in the future! I spent the very hot weekend eating lots and lots of food and chilling out in the spa. If you haven't been to a Center Parcs before then I would totally recommend it!!

━━━━━━━Fragrance━━━━━━
I wrote a whole post about the Giorgio Armani Si fragrance (which you can read here) but I definitely had to include it in my monthly favorites as I've been completely obsessed with it throughout June. It smells so beautiful and feels like just the right scent for the summer. The bottle is also really pretty too and looks great on top of my makeup drawers. 


━━━━━━━━Book━━━━━━━━
This was one of the books that I had planned to read in the month of June and it actually only took me a weekend because it was so gripping. Once I had started then I was desperate to know what had happened and couldn't rest until I finished it! The story was about a teenage girl who had gone missing right before her family was about to set off on holiday. If you are in to thrillers or crime fiction then I would recommend this.


Thanks for reading :)*

What have you been loving this month?

Rosanna
x


54 comments:

  1. Amazing posr dear! <3
    I love it!
    The book is truly phenomenal! <3

    cleopatrassecret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo nice! I love it so much!

    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Si sounds like a lovely fragrance, great post! Thank you for sharing x

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love spending time in the nature too! Glad to know you had nice time in the park!
    xx Elisa
    Francine's Place | DIY & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like such a great month! Happy July!

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that electronic tooth brush is cute :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post https://bysinkj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That toothbrush sounds good, I also bought a new electric toothbrush and love brushing my teeth - not sure if that's normal haha x

    LAURA ­| Laura Thinks About

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Giorgio Armani perfume looks so pretty and I'm sure it smells amazing too! I need to try it :)

    xo, Allie

    www.champagne-tuesdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Electric toothbrushes are honestly such an investment, they're so much better than normal ones.

    Amy;
    Little Moon Elephant

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Center Parcs, glad you had such a good time!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your post!! Great content
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2017/07/blog-post.html
    https://www.instagram.com/mira_shpak

    ReplyDelete
  13. I also enjoy going to the dental hygienist. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one. That toothbrush sounds good.

    Her Hive

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your holiday in the forest sounds amazing, I hope you had a great time!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks a lot :D

    I always love to read your montlhy fav posts :D

    NEW BLOGGERTIPS POST | How do I EDIT my IG PHOTOS: VSCO/FACETUNE/IG TOOLS.
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love it so much! Great post!

    Bloglovin
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely fragrance and interesting book!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely post babe! xx

    www.fromluxewithlove.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/from-luxe-with-love-14590195

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great post dear!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/
    http://www.instagram.com/iameleineblog/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I always heard that electric toothbrushes are really good and I always forget buying one :) I shall do it now that I saw it here :) It's not crazy to like going to the hygienist... I totally understand you! I go 3 times a year, cause teeth are so important, our visit cards :) So some people say, not my quote :) Hope you have a nice week!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've always wanted to try the Si perfume, I've tested it out before and it's lovely :) xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice post! I like to try that perfume :)

    xx Alyssa // STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *