Sunday, 18 June 2017

On The Go Beauty


As I'm currently away on holiday, I thought that today would be a good time to talk about my favourite products that I take away with me. The sizes of products do slightly vary if I'm travelling on a plane or not but my staples are pretty much the same every time. I've chosen my top products from a number of categories so read on to check out what they are...

━━━━━━━Fragrance━━━━━━━
As I mentioned in this blog post last week, Si by Giorgio Armani is my new favourite fragrance. I got this travel sized version from Feel Unique and it's great for taking away with you. They do an offer where you can get a selection of samples for free and just pay the postage. I've definitely taken advantage of this for travel miniatures as it's such a great deal! 

━━━━━━━Makeup━━━━━━━
This miniature lipstick by Clinique is such a fantastic shade. It's a pinky-nude colour and goes with everything. It can be worn in the daytime with minimal makeup but also looks really good with a smokey eye look. It's also a really great size and takes up no room at all so it can be popped into a corner of any makeup bag.

━━━━━━━Skincare━━━━━━━
 I'm currently using the Vichy LiftActiv supreme moisturiser and when I ordered it, it came with two mini sizes which I've been holding onto as they are perfect for taking away on holiday as the packaging is quite bulky for the full sized version. This moisturiser is fantastic for dry skin so will be great for hot places.

━━━━━━━━Body━━━━━━━━
 These shower gel pods by Sephora are such a good idea, as you can see they are nice and small and you simply snap the tops off to release the gel inside. They come in a range of scents and I haven't yet come across one I didn't like! 

━━━━━━━━Hair━━━━━━━━
I've spoken about this product lots of times so I won't waffle on about it today but it's the best conditioning treatment I've found and I always take it away with me. I use it as a normal conditioner if I've been swimming and I leave it on overnight as a more intensive treatment. I have coloured hair so I try to protect it as much as possible.

━━━━━━━Wellness━━━━━━━
This Pillow Spray from This Works is a great product to take with you if you have difficulty sleeping. When you're away the last thing you want to be is sleep deprived and this spray works in calming and preparing your mind for a good night's sleep. 


Thanks for reading :)*

What products do you take away on holiday?

Rosanna
x


48 comments:

  1. I always brought my moisturizer and of course my everyday lipcream. i usually bring two lipsticks, the nude one to match every occasion, and the bold one for a more glam slash formal look, just in case.

    VVEEKEND 101

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love such things...<3
    www.blogellive.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had never heard of that pillow spray thing! sounds cool! I always take my moisturizer with me! it's a must have! and my favorite chanel lipstick ^^
    TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so nice! Have a great day!

    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Armani fragrance is wonderful, and these Sephora Shower Gel pods look so cute.

    Nina's Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a sample of the Si perfume too. I love having these mini vials around, although I am starting to run out of them, so will check Feel Unique :) x

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those little shower pods are so cool! Need to try those, they look perfect for travel!
    I never travel without a handful of perfume samples. So much easier than bringing an entire bottle! My favorite fragrance lately has been Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb :)

    Always,
    Allie
    www.champagne-tuesdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. How many nice stuff <3

    Federica
    www.federicadinardo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that lipstick color !!
    kisses
    marina
    Http://www.sweetlavanda.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have so much fun traveling, beautiful! Yes, those sample perfumes are perfect for a vacation. I'll have to try that scent xx

    www.qustomquinns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. The mini beauty products are so adorable! Have fun on your holiday!

    Nathalie
    www.nathalie-alexandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so loving this!

    Bloglovin
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love minis for taking on holiday! I hope you're having the best time lovely!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love snapping up travel-friendly versions of my fave products- great list, babe!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  15. These all look so handy, I need that pillow spray
    xo

    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like everything from this list - especially the last product sounds interesting, it's great for people, who has problem with sleeping.
    Have a lovely holiday, dear :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I always stock up on travel size items when going away. I totally adore that shade of Clinique lipstick. Like you said it's perfect for daywear.

    Her Hive

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorei os batons
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a beautiful lipstick.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great products! Thanks for sharing these! =)

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks a lot :D

    Travel sizes are always super useful my friend :D Sounds amazing :D

    NEW OUTFIT POST | Psychologists Sessions: Things That You CAN LEARN.
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi sweetie, these products looks awesome.
    Kisses
    Maggie Dallospedale
    Indiansavage.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *