Monday, 26 June 2017

Day Out | Tennis & A Tasty Lunch


Today I thought that I would share a post about my day in London on Friday. I live about 20 minutes train ride away, so it's really easy to get to, especially for reasons like tennis! I'm a huge fan and was lucky enough to watch the Queen's Club tournament which I've never been to before but my sister lives close by and managed to get us some tickets.

I started off my visit with a trip to Bill's as I'd heard they'd added some new things to their menu and I really wanted to try them! I went to the restaurant at High Street Kensington which is really handy to get to (and near some great shops). 
I ended up having the gnocchi with prawns and ndjua sausage which was delicious and my sister had the chicken kebabs with flatbread and salad. We shared the doughnuts with chocolate and caramel sauce, (I can't believe I've never had them before!) which were amazing and then set off for the tennis.

We arrived at Queens Club at about 4:30 and I was so surprised about how big it was. I'd always walked past it and it seemed quite small from the outside but apart from the two main courts, there were lots of practice courts around the outside too. We watched Thomas Berdych vs Feliciano Lopez which was a very exciting match and ended up going on until quite late and was full of really exciting tennis!


Thanks for reading :)

How did you spend your weekend?

Rosanna
x

63 comments:

  1. This lunch sounds really tasty!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. great!
    INTERNATIONAL 100$ GIVEAWAY! check out: YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!!!!
    Have a nice day,
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like the perfect day, that gnocchi looks divine! <3

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos and great looking food, sounds like a perfect day. Thank you for sharing x

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! This lunch must be delicious!!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: MY HELICOPTER TOUR OVER LOS ANGELES

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so delicious! *o*

    I hope that you visit my blog and maybe stay for longer!
    spiked-soul.blogspot.com

    Kisses
    Elwira Charmuszko

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so loving this!

    Bloglovin
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you had great time, Rosanna. The lunch looks so delicious.

    Nina's Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post, I like it :)

    new post
    http://mensfashionobsession.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you spent amazing day with your sister, Rosanna, looking at your photos, I can't wait for Wimbledon :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am back to blogging activities and catch up from my time off :) so needed :) for a uni project. So nice that your sister got tickets to the tennis tournament and the food looks really delicious! Made me hungry now, no joke! I hope all is well and nice to be here again! Wishing you a nice week! Hugs!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds like such a perfect afternoon; watching tennis (emphasis on the word 'watching' - minimal effort required! haha) and a tasty meal. Lovely!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. your post very good and very nice. See Every Dress on the Red Carpet and you want more fashion styles ideas check this Blog lifestylebean.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so nice! Have a great day!

    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  16. Delicous food
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun (and yummy) day!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds like a lovely time!! The food looks great as well!
    My weekend was rather boring, I didn't do much, lol!

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great post dear!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/
    http://www.instagram.com/iameleineblog/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks like you had a great time! The lunch looks really delicious ... Lucky you!

    Khadija x
    http://www.khadijaxmua.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. It looks like you had a wonderful weekend, girlie! I've never seen a live tennis match before! The food looks absolutely delicious, as usual :) Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you're having a great start to your week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. So much fun! The food looks really delicious <3
    The Fancy Cats

    ReplyDelete
  23. Perfect lunch. I'm hungry now.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. How fun and everything look so yummy! =)

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  25. This looks so much fun and amazing photos :) http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2017/06/trend-report-liquid-silver-boots.html

    ReplyDelete
  26. So Yum, It looks delicious
    Kisses
    Maggie Dallospedale
    Indiansavage.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sounds like a lovely weekend! I've only ever had breakfast at Bills before, but the food looks delicious!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *