Wednesday, 24 May 2017

Summer Lip Colours


Buying a new lipstick is a tried and tested cure to cheer yourself up! Personally I love finding new lip colours be it a liner, stick, gloss or even balm. I definitely prefer a more muted look as I don't think that a bright or bold colour suits me but I think that even if you're not a regular makeup wearer or fan, a quick application of lip colour can brighten up a look and transform a face. Read on to check out my four favourite lip colours for the upcoming summer...

━━━Collection Velvet Kiss━━━
I discovered this matte lip cream at the end of last year and I honestly can't get over what a bargain it is for what you get. It lasts for a really long time and unlike other matte lip products, it doesn't leave your lips feeling dry and looking flaky after a few hours which is really good for summer when the weather is warmer.


━━━Rimmel Moisture Renew━━━
This is about as bold as I go with lip colours and I really like the mauve shade. It's something that I would wear of an evening rather than in the daytime in the summer and it's got a really lovely shine to it. I also like to blot it and wear it as more of a stain which I think looks really nice with a white dress or blouse. 


━━━━Barry M Lip Boss━━━━
Don't be deceived by the red colour of the tube, the gloss actually reminds me of the colour your lips look after eating a watermelon in the summer! It smells great too and feels nice and lightweight and isn't sticky like some other glosses too. 


━━━Model Co Lip Enhancer━━━
This is a beautiful everyday summer lip colour. The lip liner actually only comes in one colour as it's claimed that it suits everyone which is a bold claim but I've really loved wearing it! It looks an almost peach colour and really natural too. 


What's you favourite summer lip colour?

Rosanna
x


68 comments:

  1. love the rimmel London lipstick! kisses

    ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
    Meu cantinho Lusitana❤Blog
    “Página- FACEBOOK”

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty shades! Great picks! x

    http://ohmymascara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty shades! Great picks! x

    http://ohmymascara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all such beautiful shades, perfect for spring and summer! I'd have to say my favorite is is the first one, it's such a natural rosy nude shade, that's perfect for everyday! Girl, all these colors look so good on you! Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a great day!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so right! Buying a lipstick cheers up the mood :) And what you show here looks absolutely amazing - you have in general wonderful lips!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great collection, amazing shades!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all these colors! Thanks for sharing!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/
    http://www.instagram.com/iameleineblog/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This nuance looks amazing on you.
    Kisses
    Maggie Dallospedale
    Indiansavage.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are all very pretty shades dear! :)
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like your selection, especially first and second shade is totally in my style :)

    Have a lovely evening dear Rosanna,
    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are lovely colours! Love the velvet kiss and the model co lip enhancer! I hope you're having a great week!

    Much love,
    Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that colour on you!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are very pretty shades. The Rimmel shade screams summer.
    Simera |Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  15. These shades are gorgeous! I just love these colours and the different tones work so well :) http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2017/05/summers-best-bikini-wishlist.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks a lot :D

    Love all colors but my favs are 2ond and last :D

    NEW OUTFIT POST | OMG! This Week Is Going Crazy.
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really amazing shades!
    Wish you a nice day!
    Hugs
    Dili
    New post: http://www.milanotime.net/spesa-online-milano-weygo-spesa-da-casa/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely summer colours! Have a fantastic weekend, Rosanna!

    Miriam
    www.londnokitchenidiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Choosing out of those 4 is too hard! I love the top 2 the most, they look really good!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful lips. And such lovely lip colors))

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loving these shades. Thanks for sharing.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  22. I saw the barry m lip gloss and I was like, this is a pretty shade of red but I saw the picture and then I realised that wasnt the colour. I like the actual colour though. It's pretty.

    The Glossychic

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful lips
    xx
    The Pink Pineapple
    New post;
    http://thepinkpineappleblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. love the colors
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ooh I love the Rimmel shade and Rimmel lipsticks are definitely some of my absolute favourites!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  26. These are such stunning shades for summer! =)

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  27. These shades are so beautiful!
    xoxo

    Ileana

    Novelstyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  28. bellissimi questi colori,molto tenui.
    Lalu

    ReplyDelete
  29. bellissimi questi colori,molto tenui.
    Lalu

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such pretty colors! I love caramel and the vintage pink ones.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *