Monday, 1 May 2017

Get Organised!


I love to be organised but having everything sorted 24/7 isn't really feasible all of the time! I did a bit of thinking after I wrote my spring clean your wardrobe post about some of the other ways that you could overhaul your day-to-day items and get a little bit more organised. Here are some of my tips and tricks that help me look like I know what's going on (I usually don't!) and also to minimise stress, so read on to check them out...

━━━━Handbag━━━━
As I spoke about in my What's in my bag post last month, my handbag is pretty small and is divided into sections. Both these things force me into being organised as I can only fit the essentials in and I organise the pockets into purse, diary and notebook and keys and tech accessories.


━━━━Wardrobe━━━━
I've swapped around the way I organise my wardrobe recently as I found that I was just picking the same things again and again and not really looking through what I had. By sorting my clothes into seasons, it gives me a better idea of what I have and is so much quicker to find something to wear when I know what the weather will be!


━━━━Diary━━━━
I find that keeping a paper diary is so much more beneficial than my phone. Actually writing it down makes so much more of a difference to committing it to memory and I really like to see the weeks ahead in paper form. I've been using a diary for nearly ten years now and I totally rely on it to keep me organised. 


━━━━Makeup━━━━
I have a lot of makeup and skincare items and so it really helps me to have a system when I'm getting ready or it would take me absolutely ages! My makeup is stored in three drawers; face, eyes and lips and my skincare is divided into face and body. I also divide up the drawers into smaller sections for example; primers and foundations etc.. so it really takes me no time at all to grab what I need.


━━━━Phone━━━━
As I mentioned, I don't use my phone for my day-to-day diary planning but I do really like it for making lists when I don't have my notebook (I really like the Do! app for this) and the wallet app is really great for keeping important things like boarding passes and concert tickets so you don't have to worry about carrying around paper tickets with you.

What are your favourite ways to stay organised?

Rosanna
x


76 comments:

  1. Such a perfect organisation doll!
    Great job!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting article thank you very much from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello ! just an invitation to join us on "Directory Blogspot" to make your blog in 200 Countries
    Register in comments: blog name; blog address; and country
    All entries will receive awards for your blog
    cordially
    Chris
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Hello ! just an invitation to join for the community
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/109662684129677096983

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tips, I definitely need to get a diary! :)

    TheNormcoreRebel

    ReplyDelete
  5. great tips! love this kind of post!

    x
    marisa - summer in march

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keeping organized can be so tough! Love these tips xx

    www.qustomquinns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your organised hand bag ! pretty much what i need too :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a very organised person, I love having pretty stationary and diaries etc!

    Lauren x Huggled

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post!

    You have a nice blog!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog.

    Have a great day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Getting organised is the key! I'm kind of obsessed haha!
    xx Elisa
    Francine's Place | Diy & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. great post, organization is so important!

    http://cheremimi.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. those tips are amazing, you are so organized.
    Amazing :)


    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great tips! I always find it so useful to write things down in a diary as well, it makes me feel so much more productive!

    Gabrielle Isabella x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it! I am trying to do it every single day!

    kiss

    thebrunettetofu.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful post, love it! ♥
    Maybe follow for follow? :)

    veronicalucy.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/weronikawachowiec
    facebook.com/veronicalucy

    ReplyDelete
  16. You keep everything really organised well!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love purses that have different compartments and sections for the same reason, it really does help in keeping me organized and sorted. As for my closet, I try to keep everything color coordinated and sorted by prints and color combinations as well, it makes it all the more easier to find what I'm looking for because if I want to wear pink, I know exactly where all my pink pieces are and I can look through the different pieces to choose; it really does help! Thanks for sharing what works for you, beauty, and I hope you have an amazing month and week ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. fantastic organization
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great tips. Organization is important.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love finding new ways to keep organized so this post is much appreciated.
    Simera |Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great post and tips!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I need to organize my wardrobe so badly
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks a lot :D

    Super interesting post my friend :D I'm super organised and I use this tips. So I'm totally agree with you :D

    NEW YOUTUBE POST | Being MOTIVATED Doesn’t HURT!
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Looks very interesting) Thanks for the great post!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sounds like you have made some great changes! I really need to be more organised too!

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  26. interesting post
    kiss
    admaiorasemper.website

    ReplyDelete
  27. I´m not the most organized person but I like to think that I´m. This will help!
    Coco and Jeans by Marisa x My Instagram x My Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  28. Only thing organized in mu home is my makeup :) Great post x

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  29. I totally agree about a paper diary, I just like to have things written down and also use it to make lists etc! I'm trying to make my handbag slightly more organised and tidy it out more often too!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  30. Really useful tips. Thanks for sharing dear.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great tips! I usually reorganize and declutter my closets and storage units 2-3 times a season.
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm getting ready to switch my closet over to all my spring + summer pieces, and it's always a time for me to clean out + organize everything! I sorta live for it. :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great tips, hun!
    xxx
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  34. Amazing tips! I love to keep myself organized :)
    Kiss, Mariana Dezolt
    Messy Hair, Don’t Care

    ReplyDelete
  35. Ahhh I need to get involved with that kind of make up storage, mine is just all thrown into the same basket at the moment and I spend so much time each morning rummaging through it! Great tips gal :)
    Sophie xxx | Sophar So Good

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *