Monday, 24 April 2017

Summer Hair With Bed Head

I'ts no secret that I absolutely love Bed Head products and my current favourite shampoo is the Fully Loaded Massive Volume as it makes my hair look about double the thickness but still leaves it feeling really lightweight. So when I head that Bed Head had added a new product to its Totally Beachin' range I was really excited. 
I went through a stage a couple of years ago where I pretty much cleared Boots out of it's texturising and salt spray section as I was desperate to have causal beachy waves. However, my hair refused to play ball and I was left with crunchy lank hair which smelt of salt. I binned all the bottles and since then, I hadn't bothered again.
I thought that the best way to trial this new texture salt spray would be at the beach and so before I headed there, I washed and towel dried my hair, applying in the brilliantly named 'Queen Beach' spray. The first thing I noticed, as I do with all Bed Head products was the gorgeous smell, this one reminds me of summer holidays and cocktails! 
The spray incorporates Balinese sea salt which apparently is renowned for it's mineral content. I did some investigating about it because I was intrigued and it's actually a really big thing in Bali, the tradition of farming it goes back more than one thousand years and it has many benefits. The salt is also paired with marine algae and together they protect, create shine and keep hair from drying out. 
Usually when I return from a day at the beach my hair looks like a birds nest but I was pleasantly surprised that the waves were still there and my hair wasn't crunchy and didn't feel damaged. I even made it a second day without having to re-wash it and I could still smell the fragrance when I swished my hair!
I'm definitely going to incorporate the Queen Beach spray into my summer hair routine along with my other Bed Head favourites as I've finally managed to obtain the wavy beachy hair I'd been looking for!


Thanks for reading :)*

What's your favourite Bed Head product?

Rosanna
x


84 comments:

  1. Love it!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks gorgeous! I love that it sounds like it not only works - but it smells good too xx

    www.qustomquinns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful blog and very interesting thanks for this amazing Artikle


    www.fragmich.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah, I must try this as I am always looking for something like this, I am using Oribe right now and it's a similar product but this also deserves a try =) Thanks for sharing! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies - fashion and beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds lovely! I used to use a similar spray until it was discontinued so I might have to try this one.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks and sounds lovely, I might need to invest in this before my holiday.

    Lauren x Huggled

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like an awesome product. Your hair looks beautiful.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't tried any product from this brand. You hair looks amazing.

    Nina's Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love bed hair, too, but I fear I will never reach such wonderful bed hair that you show here! Wonderful <3
    xx Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This stuff sounds like a great product, I also love bed head products as well. Right now I'm using Garnier version of their salt spray and I love that one, I tend to use it the next day for some texture in my hair. It's also good to put more volume in your roots.



    Katie | https://ktmcgworld.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ciao Cara!!! conosco questo prodotto!!! è molto valido!!!
    Ti auguro una buona serata!
    Nicoletta!
    http://lavieestbellebynicoletta.altervista.org/

    ReplyDelete

  12. Very interesting product: D
    You have nice hair; D
    Nice photo: D

    Follow me? I follow you?:)
    grlfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This product sounds amazing, it's nice to hear you didn't get that crunch. I really want to try out a sea salt spray! xx

    LAURA ­| Laura Thinks About

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds amazing, I love the packaging
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your hair looks sooo pretty! Going to try this too! =)


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good to hear that this spray works on your hair, Rosanna I have wavy hair, so I'd love to try this out too :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. This product looks amazing!

    http://cheremimi.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing product
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh that's really cool! Thank you for sharing that. My hair is always a complete state after being on a windy beach, the birds nest - I feel you! LOL! It looks like it kept your hair in check though!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks a lot :D

    you an amazing hair :D I would like to try Bed head products!

    NEW OUTFIT POST | DON’T FORGET YOUR FOCUS!
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's really cool product! Love how your hair look.

    ReplyDelete
  22. bottle looks so cute n colorful... great pixz

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a great post! Thanks for sharing your secret, you look gorgeous
    gros bisous
    http://gallech.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've never tried any of Bed Head's products before, but I've always noticed their super cute packaging, haha! I'm glad this one worked for you. Finding hair products that actually do what they claim can be so hard. I hope you're having a great start to your week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love Bedheads products! They smell amazing! I've been looking for a texturising spray that doesn't leave my hair crunchy! So thanks for that! Shall defo check it out!
    Kate xx

    themakeupartistschoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. This salt spray sounds amazing- and I absolutely live and die for salt spray every summer!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  27. Postagem ótima, obrigado pela visita.
    Blog: https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love that you've done these pictures at the beach and they're such gorgeous ones! Your hair looks lovely, you pull off that look so well!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wonderful post, love it! ♥
    Maybe follow for follow? :)

    veronicalucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great post!

    You have a nice blog!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog.

    Have a great day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. That looks so nice! Your hair is gorgeous :)
    The Fancy Cats

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great product. Your hair is so beautiful.
    Kisses.

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. This product sounds cool!
    Wish you a nice Wednesday!
    Kisses
    Dili
    How to wear an asymmetrical dress? http://www.milanotime.net/how-to-style-an-asymmetrical-dress/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful hair, hun!
    xxx
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  35. beautiful post :)
    kisses :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *