Friday, 21 April 2017

Seasonal Outfit Ideas


Today I wanted to share a post about some seasonal outfit ideas. When it comes to fashion and outfits, I think that April is a really funny time of year. It's definitely getting warmer outside but it's not quite time to dig the sundresses out yet, so I've put together three different outfits for three different occasions. Read on to check them out...

⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼Weekday⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼
I'm definitely more of a jeans girl but I really love this Topshop dress as it's super comfortable and can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. It works for pretty much all times of year but for springtime I would wear it with some nude pink ankle boots and a cross body bag in a similar colour. For colder weather I would pair it with a trench coat and a printed scarf.

Topshop Petite Striped Tie Dress - Shop here
Dune Cross Body Bag - Shop here
Calvin Klein Narla Boots - Get them here


⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼Weekend⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼

Pink and khaki green is one of my favourite colour combinations and what better way of adapting it for the warmer months than with a bardot top? I picked up this one from Zara when I went shopping last week, I think that it's really beautiful and I love the lace detail and the ties on the sleeves. I've dressed this look down a little with some trainers and sunglasses as I think that it keeps the attention on the top and doesn't look too girly but it would also look good with some strappy sandals.

Zara Guipure Lace Top - Get it here
H&M Khaki Jeans - Get them here
Fred Perry Kingston Trainers - Get them here
Ray Ban Wayfarers - Get them here


⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼Weeknight⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼
As I'm sure you can tell, stripes are my favourite and how cute is this t-shirt with a bow waist! I think that the navy and white goes really well with the tomato red of the skirt and the brown tie up shoes. Again, this outfit can be dressed up or down so it would also look really good with the trainers from the second outfit but if I'm wearing a skirt then I like to add heels for a little more height!

Zara Knot Front T-Shirt - Get it here
ASOS A Line Skirt - Get it here
TU Lace Up Sandals - Get them here
Marc by Marc Jacobs Sunglasses - Get them here


Thanks for reading :)*

What are your favorite outfits this season?

Rosanna
x


80 comments:

  1. Lovely style. Your style is so feminine and ethereal.

    Maria
    www.atlasofmind.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Weeknight!

    http://cheremimi.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love these outfits! My favorite has to be weeknight - stripes, a skirt, and lace-up sandals are my fave!

    xx www.qustomquinns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfits, really lovely!

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    P.s. I'm currently hosting a giveaway to win a personalised phone case!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bellissimo articolo!!! Le righe sono la mia passione!!!
    Nicoletta
    http://lavieestbellebynicoletta.altervista.org/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely clothes! You have an amazing style!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: SPRING DAYS...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outfit ideas are perfect! My absolutely favourite is the combo with the orange skirt and the striped shirt! Happy weekend <3
    xx Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the ideas! I have one similar to that first one :p kiss

    thebrunettetofu.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved all the options! Would use them for sure!
    Kisses,

    A Maiazita

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore all of these, I'm not sure I could pick a favourite! Stripes are always such a winner, that dress looks perfect for spring and I love the top paired with the red!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post dear

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. What great outfit ideas, girlie! I love blush and khaki paired together, too, such a pretty color combo. I love the details on that lace/crochet top, so pretty and perfect for spring. Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a great weekend ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are such beautiful outfit ideas! I'm loving the striped dress...it is so cute!

    http://roadesque.com
    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the femininity of these outfits and the ensemble. Awesome hun! :)
    Happy weekend!

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. very beautiful set, i love so much this stripes tee
    new outfit on my blog cropped pants outfit
    have an happy day, kisses

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the white top in the first picture, very pretty! I also love the striped dress from topshop!

    Lauren x Huggled

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love these outfits. Your style is great.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super nice looks! I'm in love with the striped dress, it's great :)

    xoxo Rosanna ❤
    Melania | mimalditadulzura.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks a lot :D

    nice sellection dear :D STRIPES all year :D love it <3

    NEW YOUTUBE POST | Top 5 Face Care That I don’t Pass!
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. amazing idea, I love all your propose
    kiss
    admaiorasemper.website

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm totally a jeans person too! I bought a similar top to the one in the header of your post and I can't wait till it's warm enough to wear it without a jacket because the detailing is so gorgeous! Love all the stripes featuring in this post and the fact that you've picked pieces that can be dressed up and down - really helps my budget.
    Kate || www.katerattley.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very nice Artikle thank you from Berlin

    www.fragmich.org

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm definitely a dresses and skirts kind of person. That striped dress is so pretty.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yay for stripes! The striped dress is such a perfect casual piece to have in your Spring wardrobe, and I love how the breton striped top looks with the red skirt!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the three outfits, they're perfect for spring!
    LA VEINE

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great finds, particularly loving the striped dress with nude boots!

    Gina x
    http://stylecurator.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is such an amazing post! I love it.


    Bloglovin
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

    ReplyDelete
  28. great products selection
    www.treschic.fashion
    @mariajosegomezverdu

    ReplyDelete
  29. Excellent post! :)
    I follow you,please follow me back
    http://fashiontrendsfashionblog.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love this ideias
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  31. all of these looks are so cute! well styled!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  32. These are all such cute ideas, I love that red skirt
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *