Friday, 28 April 2017

April Favourites


I'm so excited that it's almost May! For me that means that summer has nearly arrived (and of course it's Eurovision month) and I can start to put away my coats and jumpers. I've had a really good April with a trip to Cornwall and a lovely Easter. I'm looking forward to lots of exciting things happening in the forthcoming couple of months that I'm sure I'll share in blog posts! So read on to check out what I've been loving in April...

━━━━━━MAKEUP━━━━━━
I've been rediscovering this blush by Avon this month and even though I prefer to use a bronzer, I think that it works really well in springtime. The colour is really pretty and natural which was the reason I was drawn to wearing it in the first place. It blends out nicely and sits well on top of foundation too. 


━━━━━━FOOD━━━━━━
I wrote about these pizzas in my What I Eat In A Day: Holiday post and I've been thinking about them since! They were definitely my food highlight of the month and I'm so sad that I have to travel all the way to Cornwall to eat them. The pizza I chose had goat's cheese, peppers, spinach and olives for toppings and it's something that I'll definitely be trying to recreate before my next trip to Padstow.


━━━━━━TV SERIES━━━━━━
I was recommended to watch Designated Survivor on Netflix last month and I'm so glad that I did! It's really gripping, is full of interesting characters and plot lines and the end of each episode always leaves me on the edge of my seat. I've finally caught up with the series now so I'm having to wait every week for a new episode like everyone else but it's totally worth it!


━━━━━━FASHION━━━━━━
I hadn't bought many new clothes over the past few months so I went on a shopping trip to pick up a couple of tops for springtime. I completely hit the jackpot in Zara which is full of beautiful things for this season and summer too, I could have bought everything! I managed to restrain myself a bit and my favourite item I got is this bardot pink lace top.


What have you been loving this month?

Rosanna
x


74 comments:

  1. lovely favourites. Especially the Avon blush! :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this kind of post! Talking about Eurovision, do you know Portuguese´s song ? Any thoughts ?
    xx
    Coco and Jeans by Marisa x My Instagram x My Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, not yet! I'll give it a listen now! x

      Delete
  3. Nice post Beautiful! Thanks for sharing xx
    OHIAMIHT | By Thi-Mai

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your all Artikle s thank you for sharing this article with us

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really liked this post <3 http://cissysweetmua.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pizza looks super tasty!
    Kiss, Mariana Dezolt
    Messy Hair, Don’t Care

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how to split the favourites into different categories. That top is really pretty x

    LAURA ­| Laura Thinks About

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the Avon blush!
    Kate xx
    themakeupartistchoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely favourites and the lace top is everything!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  10. great :)INTERNATIONAL 100$ GIVEAWAY! check out: YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  11. all wonderful photos!
    kiss
    admaiorasemper.website

    ReplyDelete
  12. That pizza looks so good, I also love that top
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That pizza sounds and looks absolutely delicious! Pizza is one of my favorite foods and I swear, I can devour and entire pie myself, lol! They too you scored from Zara is SO pretty! Thanks for sharing, beauty, and I hope you have a great weekend ahead!

    Xo,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gostei da seleção de favoritos, :)

    Um beijo,

    www.purestyle.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful post,I love this top from Zara ❤

    ReplyDelete
  16. Liking this selection. The Avon blush does look pretty.

    Funmi xx
    www.funmialabi.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice products my dear

    http://tembelprenses.blogspot.com.tr/2017/04/loreal-paris-colorista.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great items. The top is beautiful.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks a lot :D

    I really love to read this kind of collective posts :D All of your favs look fantastic :D

    NEW COOKING POST | OMG, but what a DELICIOUS RECIPE!
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the Zara top, super cute!
    LA VEINE

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great items,
    invite visit:
    https://youtu.be/0sYwxfrbTUY

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really like your favorites babe
    kisses
    Maggie Dallospedale
    Indiansavage.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. great post!

    http://cheremimi.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the flowers and the blouse
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  25. I understand that your food highlight was that day as you ate so yummy food!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great post dear!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. The Avon blush sounds so beautiful and oh my gosh, your Zara find is super pretty - perfect for those upcoming warmer months!!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fantastic favourites! The pizza looks so yummy and this top has a beautiful print, I love them! :)

    xoxo Rosanna ❤
    Melania | mimalditadulzura.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. That pizza looks so good! Great post!
    -Maria
    She Blushes

    ReplyDelete
  30. That lace top is gorgeous! Also I'm really hungry looking at that pizza haha
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lovely post! I love the look of your new top. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *