Wednesday, 29 March 2017

Vichy LiftActiv Supreme

Today I wanted to upload a review of my latest skincare buy and current obsession, the Vichy LiftActiv supreme. This is the first Vichy product I've bought or even tried and I'm so impressed with it. Last month I found a sample of this (I've no idea where I got it from) and thought that I would try it out and since then I've gone on to buy the full size version. Read on to check out my pictures and review below...

Less than 24 hours after I started to use the sample of this product, I noticed a difference. My skin felt smoother and any dry patches I had on my face were gone (and have since stayed away!) and the cream I had was for normal to combination skin so I can't even imagine how effective the dry skin version is! 
The LiftActiv supreme is marketed as an anti-aging product but I would honestly recommend it to anyone looking for a product to brighten and tighten their skin.

Pros
It's extremely effective for combating dry skin, its paraben free, hypoallergenic and makes skin look brighter and smoother.

Cons
It has quite a distinctive smell which I don't particularly mind but would prefer it to be scent free and even though the tub is beautiful, the mirrored lid tends to get messy quickly. 

Vichy LiftActiv Supreme 50ml - Normal/Combination Skin

Thanks for reading :)*

Have you tried anything from Vichy before?

Rosanna
x


56 comments:

  1. Don't you love when you wind up loving samples? Must try!

    xx www.qustomquinns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds amazing, I will definitely give it a try.

    Nina's Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when samples lead on to full-size purchases, it's such a great way of testing out a product first. Despite the scent, it sounds as though this product is amazing! I've always been impressed by Vichy :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice | Worldwide Hotel Chocolat Giveaway x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always a good sign when you buy the full sized version after using a sample! This sounds like a great product, I've never tried anything by Vichy before. Hope you're having a lovely week.
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vichy is a very good brand, great product!
    xxx
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review and a great product. Have a good evening!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post, I very like it :)

    new post
    https://www.instagram.com/ilijac/
    http://mensfashionobsession.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great product.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. this brand are amazing
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to try this cream, it looks really good
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks a lot :D

    I never tryed Vichy beauty products my dear. Super complete review as I like!

    NEW OUTFIT POST | Hello Dear Friend, I Hope You’re Well.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a great product - my skin is definitely in need for some extra care after the long winter month :-)

    Miriam
    www.londonkitchendiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So interesting product ) Thanks for sharing!
    http://beyoutiful.com.ua

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm happy to know that this cream worked for you, girlie! I've actually been testing out a few Vichy products myself, which I have mixed feelings on and will share at some point, but it's good to know that this product is effective! Thanks for sharing, beauty, and I hope you're having a great week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've tried Vichy before and found it quite luxurious, but never tried this one.. Sounds really nice except from the smell x

    LAURA ­| Laura Thinks About

    ReplyDelete
  16. amazing review
    kiss
    admaiorasemper.website

    ReplyDelete
  17. It sounds really interesting. I'd love to try this product.

    ReplyDelete
  18. It looks very nice! I've tried some vichy products and really liked them :)
    The Fancy Cats

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's the first time I've heard about this cream from Vichy, good to hear that it works and makes skin brighter and smoother, Rosanna :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. So interesting review and fantastic cream! Vichy is an amazing brand :)

    xoxo Rosanna ❤
    Melania | mimalditadulzura.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Saber sobre produtos é sempre bom....parece ser um ótimo produto. ..bjs

    ★Blog Brilho das Estrelas★

    ReplyDelete
  22. This sounds really lovely! Hope you are having a nice day.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *