Wednesday, 15 March 2017

Spring Shoes

As spring is pretty much upon us, today I thought I would share my shoes for the upcoming few months. I'm so looking forward to wearing something else rather than black or brown boots for once! Read on to check out what footwear I'll be wearing this springtime...

Boots
These boots were a great TK Maxx find near the end of last year. I've only worn them a few times as winter wasn't the best time to be wearing blush pink boots but I'll definitely be getting the wear out of them in springtime. I was so surprised at how comfortable they are and how I've managed to keep them in good condition so far! I'll be styling them with cropped jeans and an oversized jumper.

Trainers
I've done a whole blog post and review on these trainers (which you can read here) so I won't go into them too much! I'm not much of a trainers girl but these suit my style and I really love the white, red and navy colour combination. I'll be styling these for spring with a floral dress and a denim jacket.

Canvas Shoes
These Toms are an old favourite but a classic. I always forget about them during the colder months but once spring rolls around I practically live in them. They are so comfortable and I always wear them when I travel on planes. I'm thinking about getting another pair so any colour suggestions would be much appreciated!

Heels
I was a bit indecisive about buying these heels as I didn't know if I really liked the colour but I've totally changed my mind since! They are such a pretty shade of green which reminds me of all the spring pastel colours. I'll be styling these with my white ripped jeans and a plain t-shirt.


Thanks for reading :)*

Have you bought any shoes for springtime?

Rosanna
x


74 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot :D

    love your nude booties :D

    NEW RREVIEW POST | I’ve Tested H&M BB Cream.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those nude boots look amazing :D

    xx Sofia | SOFIAADOT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh God! I'm in love with those Calvin Klein boots!
    www.senkasfashion.com
    https://www.instagram.com/senkaa.j/
    Kisses,
    Senka

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shoes are superbly gorgeous! Especially I love the boots. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty selection of shoes you have here, girlie! I love the details on each of them and the fact that they're all so versatile, too! Thanks for sharing and I hope you're having a great week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those boots are the most gorgeous boots ever - they're going to look so beautiful in Spring! x x x x

    Cyber Mermaids | Alternative beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved The Fred Perry trainers and the Calvin Klein Narla boots! All the stules are very cool, but those ones are my favorite styles! Hope you have a very lovely day!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all these shoes! Definitely great for spring!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those boots are just amazing!
    xxx
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like your spring shoes, especially that very first ones have lovely shade :)

    Have a lovely evening dear,
    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the white boots
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your CK boots, such a great find in TK!! Such a lovely light colour for spring!! So glad it's getting warmer now!

    Much love,
    Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. These shoes are so perfect for Spring! =)

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, those boots are so pretty.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those boots are absolutely gorgeous and the nude colour is perfect for spring! I'm living in trainers at the moment!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. these are all so cute, I love the heels
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. So elegant shoes! I love it!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: PFW STREET STYLE MARCH 2017 III

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, I love your spring shoes! The sneakers and boots are my favs! Yes, I bought already some spring shoes ... so far pumps :)
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. lovely shoes!

    http://cheremimi.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this so much!


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great shoes, fantastic, I like it :)

    new post
    https://www.instagram.com/ilijac/
    http://mensfashionobsession.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  22. perfect!
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love all of these shoes.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Have a lovely evening, Rosanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love it shoes Calvin Klein.
    https://palinpalin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Those Toms are super cute!!! <3 - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm in love with those last heels! They look beautiful :)
    Kiss, Mariana Dezolt
    Messy Hair, Don’t Care

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely shoes! My favourites are the boots and the trainers! So great :)

    xoxo Rosanna ❤
    Melania | mimalditadulzura.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Toms shoes are so comfortable! Love them

    Neslihan xx
    www.stayclassi.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovely shoes. I think you did right keeping the green sandals they are so lovely!

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  31. Those are such a beautiful shoes. My favourite are those boots. So cool.

    March and May

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *