Monday, 6 March 2017

Spring Nail Manicure

I posted this Revlon nail polish in my weekend blog post and it was so pretty that I had to use it straight away! I've updated the look with a lavender coloured accent nail and I also used a couple of treatments as I usually wear gels. Read on to check out what products I used and how I use them...
Nail Treatments

Leighton Denny Renovate Nail Repair
This is a really great nail treatment which smooths, polishes and hydrates. I don't use it all that often but as I've stopped wearing gels for about a month, I need to get my nails back to a healthy state and this nail repair cream helps it do just that.

Burts Bees Cuticle Cream
This is one of my favourite Burts Bees products and I love that it smells like lemon meringue pie! It's a really great texture and helps your cuticles to look and feel their best. 

I first used this polish about ten years ago and it made my nails really strong and stopped them breaking. I've started using it again so that my nails can be at their best and I forgot how good it was!

Nail Polishes

Revlon Colourstay Longwear Nail Enamel
I really love the greeny-blue of this nail polish and how unusual the colour is. I had it in my blog post over the weekend and got lots of comments on how great the colour was so I had to use it!

Barry M Gelly High Shine Nail Paint
This Barry M nail paint in Almond has to be my most used nail polish of all time. I love how it can be worn at any time of year but I think it looks best in the springtime and goes with any outfit or look.


Thanks for reading :)*

What are your favourite spring nail colours?

Rosanna
x


79 comments:

  1. Love the one colour change - subtle but so gorgeous
    xx

    Lizzie | Takeoffs & Landings

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely! I love the blue and great combo it looks so fresh and spring ready!

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post !!
    I love Revlon
    http://www.pperlenoirstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. Your nails are looking so beautiful
    Lulus Coupon
    Check out this recent blog by me top 5 breathtakingly beautiful spring attire by lulus coupon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blue Revlon shade but can't see where you mentioned the name of the colour? It looks so stunning paired with Almond, gorgeous mani xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that! I think it's called Slate x

      Delete
  6. Spring for us, wemen at work, in the life, at home, and ...in all place in which we wont to be glamorous....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can be glamorous wherever we want :)

      Delete
  7. I'm such a huge fan of the statement nail - love this! I need to repair my nails from winter, so I'll be looking into these products xx

    www.qustomquinns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute manicure, perfect for this new season
    www.treschic.fashion
    @mariajosegomezverdu

    ReplyDelete
  9. So nice!

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. So lovely, beautiful color combo!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colour combination, so pretty!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty manicure, love the colour.

    http://edaowo-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like the colors which you chose, dear Rosanna, this manicure looks amazing :)

    Have a lovely evening dear,
    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved the Barry M and the Revlon colours! I also like Sally Hansen products... once my nails and cuticles tools were retained at an airport... and the pharmacies there didn't have the tools I use... so I bought a smooth cuticle product, by Sally Hansen and it was great! Hope you have a nice week!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. So lovely maicure! love that blue shade! :D
    xxx
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love them!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a beautiful manicure, perfect for spring! I have to tell my mom about at that nail repair, she had gotten some gel nails and they made her nails week and she's been struggling to find ways to strengthen them. She's even tried biotin to no avail. Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a great week ahead, beauty!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamels! They are the best! I've had bottles that are at least 5years old and it still applies smoothly :)


    Angelie // Beauty MNL Haul + Shopping Experience

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only have two shades, I must get some more! :)

      Delete
  19. I love an accent nail and I like that you've actually chosen the more muted colour for yours!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! I love this choice of color for your nails! ^-^
    Thanks for your tips dear! I'm a lil bit lazy for what concernes manicure :/
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the color combination :)
    Kiss, Mariana Dezolt
    Messy Hair, Don’t Care

    ReplyDelete
  22. You are so good at painting nails, I am so bad at it haha
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks a lot :D

    So cute colors dear :D Your nails look amazing

    NEW REVIEW POST | Novex Spray Acid Temptation: makes hair SHINY and MOISTURIZED.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. You inspired me again to change my usual red nail polish colour as your nail polish design looks so wonderful feminine. Thanks for sharing!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. so amazing
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  26. amazing nails art
    kiss
    admaiorasemper.website

    ReplyDelete
  27. I just bought a ton of Sally Hansen products! Gonna be making my nails all purdy later today! <3 - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great post, I like it :)

    new post
    https://www.instagram.com/ilijac/
    http://mensfashionobsession.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful manicure. I really like the colors.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *