Thursday, 9 March 2017

Prep, Wash & Style | My Hair Routine

It's been far too long since I've uploaded a haircare post so I thought it was about time that I did! Today I'm sharing my hair routine, something that I pretty much stick to all year round. Obviously everyone has different hair, I have balayage which means that I have to use deep conditioning treatments to stop it from becoming dry and brittle but fundamentally, the basics are the same. Read on to check out what products I use and how I use them...

Prep
2-3 times a week I use the Philip Kingsley Elasticizer, I love it so much that I currently have three tubes in rotation! I smooth it through the mid to ends of my hair and leave it on overnight before washing my hair the next morning. I definitely notice the difference when I use it, it makes my hair look nourished and healthy.
Philip Kingsley Elasticizer 75ml - £17

Wash
I always try out a lot of different shampoos and conditioners but I always end up going back to Aussie! They work great on both natural and coloured hair and I always take their miniatures on holiday with me as the conditioner is fantastic in hot weather when you want to protect your hair. Once I've washed and conditioned, I then use the Big Head foam by Bed Head which is awesome for adding a bit of extra volume if it's needed.
Aussie Colour Mate Shampoo - £4.19
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Conditioner - £4.99

Style
After I've washed and dried my hair (I like to leave it to naturally dry if possible) I curl my hair with my TRESemme volume curling tong. It's such a bargain and works for me a lot better than some more expensive curling tongs that I've had in the past. I like to get a bigger curl as I think it looks more natural and undone. I always use Elnett hairspray as it gives the best hold though I know that many people don't like the smell! It's great to style with though and you can easily brush it out with no tangles or knots. 
TRESemme Perfectly (Un)done Curling Tong - £20
L'Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray Coloured Hair - £3.98

Thanks for reading :)*

What's your hair routine?

Rosanna
x


70 comments:

  1. This is amazing! Perfect hair... kisses

    Do you want to follow for each other? If you want to tell me on my blog.

    www.jovanica92.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post, dear! Looks wonderful :)
    Hugs ♥
    LIANA LAURIE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post.
    Friday is here! Check out our weekend selects now! Go to http://havebest.com #havebest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot :D

    Fantastic hair routine my dear :D I really would like to try Aussie products :D

    NEW COOKING POST | Alheira Panada.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you have dream hair! Thanks for sharing your routine.
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Phillip Kingsley Elasticizer! I got it in the M&S beauty calendar and love using it, just makes my hair feel so much healthier!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy, I have three I'm currently using! x

      Delete
  7. Your hair looks gorgeous - love those beachy waves! I used to be such an Aussie fan. I need to revisit!

    xx www.qustomquinns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing post!
    I really love it dear,
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great routine, with good products. Now i know the reason of your gorgeous hair! xx
    Coco and Jeans by Marisa x My Instagram x My Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want to try Aussie products!

    http://cheremimi.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post, I too love Aussie 1 minute shampoo and conditioner! Have to check out the Phillip B elastizer for soft hair.

    xo,
    I AM YASMIN

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love Aussie products. Your hair is so beautiful.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing! Your hair looks great.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great routine. You have really pretty hair!

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very good products, dear! :D
    xxx
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Aussie products!! Thanks for sharing dear!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: PFW STREET STYLE BEST OUTFITS MARCH 2017 (II)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Perfect routine and beautiful hair!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  18. Huh, I must say, I've never tried prepping my hair before washing before. That Philip Kingsley Elasticizer sounds interesting, I'll have to see if they carry it here in the states! Thanks for sharing, beauty, and I hope you have a great weekend ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've been looking for a good curling iron, do you recommend yours? :)
    LA VEINE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, it's so easy to use and really affordable too! :)

      Delete
  20. I have some bad head products too and I'm really happy with them! Thx for the other recomendations.

    Have a great weekend! xx

    d'star

    *d'star*

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice hair and your post.
    https://palinpalin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Really great post! I'm very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  23. fantastic routine
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Omg I have that hair elasticizer and I love it! Great tips <3

    xo,

    Emma
    http://www.sassystreet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great post, I very like it :)

    new post
    https://www.instagram.com/ilijac/
    http://mensfashionobsession.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  26. You're doing amazing! You're hair looks great :)
    Kiss, Mariana Dezolt
    Messy Hair, Don’t Care

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very cool post, I like to read about the others' routine. Your hair is beautiful

    Fashion and Cookies - fashion and beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  28. your routine perfect, gorgeous products
    new post on my blog <<< Tropical Spring Dolce&Gabbana make-up 2017 >>>
    have an happy day, kisses

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your hair looks so good! Thanks For sharing your routine
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *