Friday, 31 March 2017

March Favourites

 I can't believe that it's the end of March already! I'm so excited that springtime has finally arrived and the days are longer and brighter. I'm also looking forward to the next few months and some exciting trips and plans. Read on to check out what I've been loving throughout March...

Book - Decline & Fall
I've been re-reading the classic Decline and Fall by Evelyn Waugh this month in time for the BBC adaptation. I first read it about 8 years ago and I had completely forgot how funny it was and how great the characters are. I would completely recommend this book if you are into satire or just need cheering up!

Fashion - Toms American Flag Avalon
I mentioned in my spring shoe collection that I was thinking about buying another pair of Toms and when I spotted these american flag printed ones, I had to get them! I think that they will look really good with some white skinny jeans or a denim dress. 

Beauty - Rosie for Autograph Lipstick
This month I have rediscovered this Rosie for Autograph lipstick. I picked it up last year and for some reason neglected it through winter. It's the perfect pink-nude colour and lasts ages but still feels moisturising. I definitely need to get more lipsticks from this collection!
Rosie for Autograph Lipstick in Lady Rose

Food - The Waffle House
I wrote about my latest visit to The Waffle House a couple of weeks ago and it was definitely my food highlight of the month! I'm doing sugar free weekdays up until Easter which explains my lack of weekend baking posts but I'll be back making cakes soon!

Thanks for reading :)*

What have you been loving this month?

Rosanna 
x


81 comments:

  1. Amazing post dear,
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh this is such a good idea for a post ! All the loves in one post-food/makeup/fashion/book!

    www.talesoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the USA flag TOMS! How cute are those?

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, the waffle house sounds so delicious and I love the TOMS. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember your visit to the waffle house. Impossible to forget! Nice newbies! xx
    Coco and Jeans by Marisa x My Instagram x My Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...such a cute post..!! Love it...xx, Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing shoes Dear!!!
    Nicoletta
    http://lavieestbellebynicoletta.altervista.org/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm still thinking about this amazing waffle house and the shoes are simply perfect! Have a wonderful weekend!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The lipstick is so pretty shade and this Waffle House looks super delishious.

    Nina's Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post dear!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. That lipstick is so pretty and now you have me craving waffles, haha; it looks so delish! Thanks for sharing your faves with us and I hope you have a great weekend ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like it =)
    kisses Blamod
    new articles
    http://blamod.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great favourites, hun!!!
    Love the Tom's shoes! :D
    xxx
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah, you've just reminded me I'm yet to try any Rosie for Autograph lipsticks! The shades are so pretty - particularly the one featured in this post. So pretty!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great favorites! Love that lipstick! =)


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great favorites. Love the lipstick.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely favorites! Thanks for sharing. Love these american flag toms, super cute.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the shoes
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks a lot :D

    OMG Love this lipstick color :3 Super lovely!!
    You always have great favs :D

    NEW BRANDING POST | When a BRACELET Has a Lot of Meaning.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great post.
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_zn7IqrAY1I44bRuN6dH-Q

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'd forgotten how much I love the Rosie for Autograph line, the packaging is so pretty. Thanks for sharing, great favorites xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  22. great things!

    http://cheremimi.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely post

    http://edaowo-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  24. That lipstick has an amazing color!
    Kiss, Mariana Dezolt
    Messy Hair, Don’t Care

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yumm, that waffle looks delicious and the lipstick shade is pretty!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. The lipstick is really wonderful!
    Kisses

    TruccatiConEva

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fantastic! Have an amazing new week.


    Bloglovin
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

    ReplyDelete
  28. Nice post!
    http://anielasv.blogspot.com/2017/04/ootd-zaful.html

    ReplyDelete
  29. Nice products
    www.treschic.fashion
    @mariajosegomezverdu

    ReplyDelete
  30. Nice round up dear! The Rosie for Autograph lipstick looks gorgeous and I bet it will be like a perfect go-to shade for these easy Spring days. Oh and that waffle looks so yummy *.* Thanks for sharing lovely!
    xx

    www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. That lipstick looks like the perfect shade!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  32. The Waffle House sounds amazing, I wish there was somewhere like that near me! Also love your Toms!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *