Monday, 13 March 2017

How To Achieve A Flawless & Natural Base

Today I wanted to share my all time favourite products to achieve a flawless and natural looking base for spring time. I've been applying my makeup recently with my oval makeup brushes (you can read my review of them here) and I really love how well they blend makeup into the skin. Read on to check out the products and how I use them...

Products I Used

I picked this up at a blogger event a while ago and was so impressed when I used it. It's really difficult to find a serum that sinks into your skin quickly but still gives great effects. This is the first product I normally use before I apply my makeup

This primer from Laura Mercier is my all time favourite and I use it when I know that I have a really long day ahead and I need my makeup to last. It hasn't failed me yet!

Foundation - Estee Lauder Double Wear
I've mentioned this foundation many times before but it's the only one I'll think of if I need to have a flawless and long lasting base. I really cannot recommend this enough and it remains my makeup bag staple at all times of the year

Concealer - Bare Minerals Multi Tasking Concealer
This is the newest addition to my makeup bag and I'm really loving using it. It's a lot more lightweight than the concealers that I normally use but still gives the same level of coverage without the cakey feeling

This is another all time favourite of mine. I don't use it everyday but if I want to achieve a flawless and glowing look then I'll use it along my brow bone, nose and on my cupids bow

As it's coming into spring time, I've been replacing my contour duo with a more natural looking blush instead. Clinique is a really great makeup brand that I've used for a long time and their blush is one of the stars of their range


Thanks for reading :)*

What's your favourite product for a flawless base?

Rosanna
x


82 comments:

  1. Beautiful post and great product... kisses

    Do you want to follow for each other? If you want to tell me on my blog.

    www.jovanica92.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetie :D

    Amazing post :D Super tips and this is super useful :D
    I've the simillar brush to apply my foundation :D

    NEW DIY POST | Hand To Support Rings.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting products ! Want to try them all !
    http://beyoutiful.com.ua

    ReplyDelete
  4. The products are really good!! I think that if you have a perfect and flawless base you don't need much more :) mascara and lipstick ans you're done! xx

    aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all about the natural look. Thanks for the tips. Great post.
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_zn7IqrAY1I44bRuN6dH-Q

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting post and amazing photos dear!
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice products honey! Thanks for sharing!!!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: PFW | GINGHAM PANTS & STRIPES
    DON'T MISS: PFW STREET STYLE MARCH 2017 (II)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't used YSL's Touche Eclat in a few years now and so may well give it another go sometime soon! Also, you seriously have the most perfect lips!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice | Worldwide Hotel Chocolat Giveaway x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post dear!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. great cosmetics brand. I love Clinique, for me is the best
    www.treschic.fashion
    @mariajosegomezverdu

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect tips and great products!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great routine. The foundation sounds lovely! Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great products and amazing photos!
    xxx
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a huge fan of a Bare Minerals concealer. I've been using mine for years.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like your tips, Rosanna, great post :)

    Have a lovely evening dear,
    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, that brush looks so pretty and luxurious...

    Madame X
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have gorgeous skin! Thanks for sharing.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've heard such great things about those brush styles, that they really make a difference in the application and overall effect of how the makeup looks on the skin. I need to eventually purchase one because I think it's one of the most important tools to have in a makeup arsenal, especially since foundation covers all of your face and really sets the base for the rest of your makeup. Thanks for sharing, beauty, and I hope you're having a great start to your week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a very nice post
    i would love to try this brush one day
    have a nice day
    best

    ReplyDelete
  20. Only good brands, I am sure that the makeup is flawless! I love vitamin C products, serums, Laura Mercier, BareMinerals, Estee Lauder and YSL... I loved the products you showed! I wear these brands, but not as a primer (Laura Mercier) and I will give it a go! The foundation and the highlighter I have - and although I shift foundations and sometimes only use a BB cream, the concealer and highlighter I use is only by YSL, so I am biased to give an opinion, for me, the best! Hope you have a very beautiful week!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Totally love all the products here... they are great for the natural look!

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great products.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. love the color
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  24. These products look amazing, I love your face brush
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great products, I've used and loved a fair few of them, I think the secret to a great and lasting base is all in the primer :)

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
    My Instagram | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  26. Double wear is my absolute staple for a flawless base - it's almost like putting a mask on my face of someone who has better skin than me haha!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great post👌🏽 I'm loving that brush.

    http://edaowo-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great tips on achieving the perfect base babe!

    Happy Tuesday! Kisses,
    BLOG | TAISLANY

    ReplyDelete
  29. great blog..followed n copied your products... wish to buy primer because i got uneven tone.. and foundation doesnt work et all..

    http://glamforgood.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very nice post with lots of beautiful pictures.
    High quality products
    best wishes
    Sassi

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm a total beginner when it comes to makeup so this was a useful post!

    insta | bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  32. amazing products
    kiss
    admaiorasemper.website

    ReplyDelete
  33. Interesting!
    www.onemoretime.es

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love your tips! These sound like great products :)
    The Fancy Cats

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great post, with great info! Thanks for sharing! <3 - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *