Wednesday, 1 March 2017

February Favourites


I'm so glad that spring is finally around the corner and I'm so looking forward to some better weather and it getting dark later than 6pm! My post today is my February Favourites so read on to check out what I've been loving this month...

Fashion | Dune Crossbody Bag

I've been on the lookout for my Spring/Summer bag for a couple of weeks and I finally spotted this one last week. I know it's not summer or even spring yet but I'm impatient and I couldn't wait that long to use it!
Shop Dune here

Book | The Children's Book

I've had this on my bookshelf for a while and finally got around to reading it this month. It's such a great story with some really interesting characters set around world war one and following various different families. I really enjoyed reading this book and if anybody has some new book suggestions - please let me know!
The Children's Book by A.S Byatt - Get it here

Food | Blueberry Pancakes

I've shared many a post about pancakes and these are my new favourite recipe. I love the blueberries in the pancakes and how they are all warm and squishy! They were on my pancake day menu but that doesn't mean I'll be saying goodbye to them anytime soon.

Makeup | Marc Jacobs Mascara

I wrote about this last week and I'm still using the Marc Jacobs mascara every day. I normally just curl my eyelashes and leave them but I love the volume and effect that the mascara gives. A must have for any lash enthusiast.
Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara - Get it here


Thanks for reading :)*

What have you been loving this month?

Rosanna
x


82 comments:

  1. Thanks dear :D

    Lovely bag :D This mascara looks awesome too :D

    NEW OUTFIT POST | Things That Make You Feel More Mature.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool bag and nice colour... and love those yummycakes..
    be in touch sweets

    http://glamforgood.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bag is very pretty, I don't think I could have waited before I wear it either.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are just so pretty! Can't believe it's already March xx

    www.qustomquinns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cross body bag is so pretty and elegant.
    Simera |Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post, your pancakes look so delicious and I love the cross body bag.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing bag, i lovee this mascara

    http://wooho11.blogspot.com/ - i invite <3 follow me-will respond with

    ReplyDelete
  8. No wonder you like your bag so much, it is perfect and I really love the colour and the shape! And I say never no to pancakes :)
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your new bag, it has perfect color and shape :)

    Have a lovely afternoon dear Rosanna,
    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorei ver seus favoritos! Amei a bolsa e a máscara de cílios!

    Ótima quarta!

    Beijo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great round up of favorites, girlie! I really love that bag, the size and color are perfect, especially as we transition into spring! Thanks for sharing, beauty, and I hope you have a wonderful start to your March!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely bag and delicious pancakes!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself
    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  13. That bag is so beautiful, what a lovely colour! Love blueberry pancakes!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, the Children's book... I love children's books, just yesterday I was rearranging some book shelves and found some children's books... I thought "should I give them to some of my friends' children?" But I can't part :) I bet that the stories there, about some families, are great! I also loooved the pancakes, I am on a "comfort food" phase now... :) Hope you have a very lovely day!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful recap dear!
    Love your bag!
    xxx
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  16. amazing recap
    kiss
    admaiorasemper.website

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's quite a long time since I was here darling and I love the new blog's graphic!
    That book looks an interesting story, thanks for the suggest!
    Have a lovely day!
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that crossbody bag, so pretty!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. The bag is so beautiful.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. love the bag
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yummy those pancakes look so good
    xo

    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow..beautiful post and flowers and yes the pancakes...kisses, Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful thoughts and inspiration!! The bag my fab!!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: LEVIS 501 & OPEN BACK JUMPER

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely list of favourites - the blueberry pancakes look delicious!

    Miriam
    www.londonkitchendiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great post dear!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great post dear! ♥♥♥
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2017/02/my-experience-in-art-master-class-in-usa.html
    https://www.instagram.com/mira_shpak

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your bag! I can see why it is a favorite.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such cool and interesting favorites. Great post dear. Lovely pics.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love your favourites. Your bag and those pancakes look so good.

    March and May

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great post, I very like it :)

    new post
    https://www.instagram.com/ilijac/
    http://mensfashionobsession.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great post, I like read about favourites. Beautiful bag<3
    I will be glad friendship blogs, dear ♥
    Julia Shkvo

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fantastic favourites, I love them! The bag is very, very beautiful :)

    xoxo Rosanna ❤
    Melania | modeintechnicolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *