Friday, 3 February 2017

Worth The Price Tag | Luxury Skincare


Today I wanted to talk about luxury skincare and in particular, the items that I feel are worth the money. There's so much choice nowadays that sometimes I feel I get sucked in without properly thinking about what I need so read on to check out the six skincare products that I love and would recommend as part of a luxury skincare routine...




Cleanser - Ren 1 Minute Facial - £32
I absolutely love how easy this cleanser is to use and the immediate effects it gives. I'm not crazy about the smell (think mouldy oranges!) but I can totally get over that if it means that my skin feels as fresh as it does when I use this. You only need a really tiny bit so the tube lasts for ages and ages.

Toner - Alpha H Liquid Gold - £33.50
This is the newest edition to my skincare routine thanks to the M&S beauty advent calendar! I'd heard so much hype about the liquid gold that I thought it couldn't possibly live up to its reputation but it really does. It's overtaken my Pixi Glow Tonic in my nighttime skincare routine and I don't even feel guilty!

Moisturiser - Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream - £80
I have to stress that I only have a half size version of this as I know that £80 is a crazy amount to spend on a moisturiser if it's not 100% necessary. Having said that, this is hands down the best moisturiser that I've ever used and I love everything about it. If you are looking to invest a little bit more in your skincare then Elemis is definitely the way to go.

Face Mask - Glam Glow - £39
I've tried quite a few face masks in the past few years and I'm convinced that Glam Glow is the brand for me. Cheaper ones tend to irritate my skin and although I love making my own from natural ingredients, it's nice to indulge once in a while.

Skin Resurfacer - Skin Doctors Gamma Hydroxy - £40
The Skin Doctors Gammy Hydroxy resurfacing cream is definitely the product I've repurchased the most and for good reason too. It gives great effects if you've got scarred, uneven or pigmented skin and it doesn't irritate at all. I use it before I go to bed or as a mask if I feel like my skin really needs it.

Body Lotion - Cowshed Grumpy Cow - £20
I love the smell of this body lotion so much and the consistency is something that a lot of other body lotions don't live up to. It's particularly great in the winter time when you're skin needs a bit of extra love and care.











Thanks for reading :)*

What's your favourite luxury skincare item?

Rosanna
x



50 comments:

  1. I'm all about splurging on skin care! most of the times, I find higher end skin care works better with my skin.

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the Alpha H Liquid Gold in the M&S beauty advent calendar too and I really do love it! I also love the Emma Hardie cleanser from there and think I'll be buying the full size once my sample is finished!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to try the cleanser out properly as I've heard so many good things! x

      Delete
  3. Pro Collagen Marine Cream... the best!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skin care is so important so I don't mind splurging. Thanks for sharing these brands! =)


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alpha H Liquid Gold is my holy grail, so in love with this toner. It is perfection, thanks for sharing, definitely want to try the other products if they are on par with the Alpha H. Have a great weekend xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried any of these. Thanks for sharing.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great items. Thanks for sharing.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks a lot :D

    I've noticed about this products and all sounds incredible. Absolutellt skin care goals :D I want to try :D

    NEW TIPS POST | What is better: Foundation or BB Cream?
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm super curious to try some of this :D Thanks for sharing))

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Face Mask by Glam Glow sounds so interesting! A friend of mine has been using their lip plumping gloss and says its amazing (and you can tell!), so I can imagine how amazing this mask would be :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even know about the lip gloss, I'll have to get shopping!! x

      Delete
  11. Love the review!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. fantastic review
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a collection! Nice products
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my earlier post :D

    Maybe you’d like to check out my new post: Crochet Winter

    Follow me on Google Plus

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't tried any of these products before but I have tried some of the Ren products and they're great!

    Gabrielle Isabella x

    ReplyDelete
  16. These all sound so nice! Great post.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Obviously you have the right skincare as you have a fantastic and flawless skin! Thanks a lot for sharing <3
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Devono essere ottimi!!
    lalu
    Www.ilquadernodilalu.it

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that Cowshed body lotion. I've been using it for a while now.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. This post is inspiring me to elevate my skin care! I want to give that cleanser a try xx

    www.qustomquinns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would love to try this products!
    I heard amazing things about Alpha H and Ren.
    xoxo <3

    http://un-faux-pas.com
    http://un-faux-pas.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *