Monday, 5 December 2016

Mini Oasis Haul


A new Oasis store opened near me recently but due to my continual lack of funds I've not been able to enjoy it. However, last week I got paid...for the first time in 9 weeks...and it felt AMAZING!

I decided to treat myself to a little Oasis shop- there is loads of gorgeous stuff in store at the moment- here's what I bought...


Tweed Ruffle Sweater



Get it here


Two Tone Cosy Cardigan



Get it here



Days of The Week Socks



Get them here



Thanks for reading!

Laura
x

9 comments:

  1. Nice that you treated yourself! Love the two cone cosy cardigan - looks gorgeous! Have a great week!

    Miriam
    www.londonkitchendiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the socks would be such a great stocking filler! love the purchases!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely post. :)


    Bloglovin
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good that you got paid and a new Oasis store will be a challenge not to go there :) LOved the tweed ruffle sweater and the socks, how sweet! Hope you have a nice week!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Denise - hope you have a lovely week too!

      Laura x

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *