Wednesday, 2 November 2016

What's In My Handbag | A/W Edition


These are my favourite sort of posts to read and write and as I hadn't done one for a while, I thought that it was time! My current handbag I'm using is definitely the smallest bag I've ever had so it's been a challenge fitting everything in, especially now that it's getting colder and I seem to have more and more stuff! Read on to check out what's in it...


Makeup Bag
I don't carry a lot of makeup on me when I go out as I never end up using much. A lip balm is essential and as I've said many times this one from Rodial is my absolute favourite. It has SPF 15 and hydrates the lips for hours. I also take a powder compact and eyeliner just in case but only use them if I have a long day and need to top-up my makeup. The makeup bag itself is from Mac and I love how slim it is, you hardly even notice it's there.


Notebook & Pen
I bought three of these lined grey notebooks from Paperchase when I was in London for fashion week and never used them. However, I'm really glad I did get them as they are the perfect handbag size and I've found myself writing in them way more than I thought I would. Lists, gift ideas and tasty recipes are all in there!


Travel Card Wallet & Purse
 I keep my purse and all my travel card seperate as it's much eaier when travelling on the train or tube to keep my oyster and train tickets in my coat pocket than keep zipping and unzipping my bag. My purse is a old art-deco stye from New Look and my travel card wallet was from a leather luggage shop.

Keys
I love my brown leather heart keyring as I've had it pretty much since I passed my driving test. It's a bit battered now but it's nice and big so that I can find it easily when it's made it's way right to the bottom of my bag!


Thanks for reading :)

What have you got in your bag?

Rosanna
x

66 comments:

  1. pretty much what I carry every day too! :D
    plus a lot more crap though haha
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you think about follow each other? Follow me, let me know and I follow you ^__^
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute handbag and keychain Rosanna! ;)
    ♥☻♥☻♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun to see what you carry. I do much of the same. A lip balm is essential for me too!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see what you carry around, that key-ring is cute.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. My bag is way messier than this! You're so organised! Love that keyring. Keyrings are more personal than people think. Mine is a metal heart engraved with the date me and my boyfriend got together!

    Laura x
    Laura's Beauty Binge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I don't have any space for mess anymore!! The keyring sounds lovely!

      Delete
  7. The bag is so pretty and I love the cute makeup bag :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful bag! Love it!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/floortjeloves-12198253

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this post. I always want to know what other people carry around in their bags.

    Wendee//theglossychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You carry so many cuties!
    Very nice bag as well! :)
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your purse, it's perfect for everyday and I'm also loving your key heart keyring, it's so cute! Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a great day!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a lovely post my dear
    such a nice bag
    simply love it!

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think you are very practical, really nice stuff you carry! I used to carry my Oyster, mobile, keys and money... maybe a small mirror because I wear contacts and needed it... and maybe a lip balm. And mobile. I really liked how practical you are! Hope you have a very nice day!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I have a mirror in my phone case and it comes in handy with my contacts too! :)

      Delete
  14. Love your bag

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a beautiful bag! Love that you haven't got too much stuff in there it must be so much easier to find things - mine is full of all sorts of rubbish!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I don't have any space for rubbish anymore! x

      Delete
  16. Lovely bag Rosanna.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely bag! Thanks for sharing this fun post! =)


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love seeing what other people keep in their bags! Great post.
    Simera |Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks a lot, my dear :D

    I have the same things in my bag!
    You bag is faboulous :D

    NEW TREND ALERT POST | MEN/WOMAN: Faux Fur For Winter.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love these kinds of posts. I'm always one of those people who carry way too many things than I need. But hey it's good to be prepared xD

    Joyce | Joycentricity

    ReplyDelete
  21. So nice to get a look into someone else's handbag - it is so difficult to fit everything into a small bag. Thanks for sharing!

    Miriam
    www.londonkitchendiares.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Loved this post! I'm so nosey haha. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the bah and the keys
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Looking at those things, you make me realize that I should buy similar makeup bag to my handbag :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your handbag might be small but is in fact so beautiful! I change normally my handbag daily :)
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely handbag!Great post dear...lovely pics..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  27. This post reminds me to showcase what's inside my bag. Ive been planning to create one before but in laziness I end up not posting it. ^_^

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *