Friday, 18 November 2016

What I Eat In A Day | My Birthday


Yesterday was my birthday and so for today's post, I thought that I would share what I ate during the day. It's definitely not as healthy as my other What I Eat In A Day posts but if you can't indulge on your birthday, when can you?! Read on to check out what I ate on my birthday...

Breakfast

For breakfast I made porridge with raspberries. I knew that I was going out for lunch (which I intended to eat a lot of) so I didn't make too much! I make my porridge with rolled oats and semi skimmed milk and add a bit of cinnamon or golden syrup and fruit. 


Lunch



For lunch, my parents took me to The Grill On The Market in Smithfield in London where we met up with my sister. I don't cook a lot of meat for myself at home so it was really great to have some properly cooked steak! The food was really tasty, I had a steak sandwich and then an apple tart for dessert.


Dinner
I was so full up from lunch I didn't eat much for dinner but I did manage (what a surprise) to eat some birthday cake! My mum had made me a double chocolate cake and it was delicious!


Thanks for reading :)

What did you eat yesterday?

Rosanna
x

52 comments:

  1. Happy belated birtday! I see you had a very yummy birthday!
    xx Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday lovely! soooo much yummy food! 5000 calories but still yum!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated Birthday. You had a yummy Birthday.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. No matter what you eat, you will always have space for a piece birthday cake haha! Happy belated birthday :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved reading this. Please check out my holiday gift ideas and guide for her & him!

    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love

    Instagram @alionawithlove

    Twitter @alionawithlove

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy (belated) birthday, hun!
    You've definitely ate a lot of delicious dishes for your special day, well done! :D
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy! Hope you had a great birthday! =)


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmm your lunch looks SO delicious and how sweet of your mum to bake you a double chocolate cake for the evening - I hope you had fun celebrating!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is making me hungry! So many yummy dishes! Hope you had an amazing birthday doll xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG your lunch looks absolutely incredible! Hope you had a lovely birthday :)
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy belated birthday. I am sure you had an amazing day, all that food looks delicious.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the post and thoughtful content!!
    Hope you had an amazing weekend :)
    I am glad you enjoyed reading my recent posts and thank you!!
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  13. All look so delish!!! Happy belated BDAY!!!
    xx
    Karolina
    http://ezerskyte.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much my dear :D

    Hum, so delicious :D My fav meals are breakfast :D

    NEW REVIEW POST | Beauty Currently Obsessed.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everything looks delicious!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope you had a happy birthday, everything looks so delicious!

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. Omg yum, yum, yum and happy birthday!
    Edita
    http://www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super post. :D <3
    What do you think we follow?
    Fashion Lover

    ReplyDelete
  19. The pictures are making my mouth water. Seems like you had a great time!
    Happy belated Birthday!

    Vanessa x | www.springlilies.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Belated Birthday. It looks like you had a feast.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Birthday!!! Oh yum this all looks delicious! Sounds like you had a lovely time! Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yammy<33
    Would you like to follow each other on blogger ?
    Simplitopia Blog

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *