Wednesday, 30 November 2016

November Favourites


Today I wanted to share with you my favourites for the month of November. I love this month because you can start getting in the festive spirit and it's also my birthday month too! Read on to check out my November favourites...

Fashion - M&S Limited Edition Jumper
I picked this jumper up when I was getting my Beauty Advent Calendar and wasn't too sure about it but I've found myself wearing it a lot this month. I like how it's got the simplicity of a black jumper but with an updated twist and I'm sure I will be reaching for it again and again this winter.
Spliced Arm Crew Neck Jumper - M&S - Get it here


Book - Game of Scones
As a baking and a Game of Thrones fan, this was the perfect birthday present for me to receive. I'm still laughing about the jokes and puns inside two weeks later!
Game of Scones: All Men Must Dine - Get it here


Makeup - Bourjois Eye Liner Pen
I mentioned that I had bought this to replace my trusty Collection felt tip liner in a post last month. I really love the application of this eyeliner as it's so streamlined that it makes it easy. It's long lasting too which is a bonus so I'm happy with my find!
Bourjois Liner Feutre Felt Tip Liner - Get it here


Music - Megan Henwood
I saw Megan Henwood live last week and have been listening to her Head Heart Hand album since. I've had quite a few train journeys recently so it's been a great excuse to plug in my headphones and catch up on Spotify!
Head Heart Hand by Megan Henwood - Get it here


Thanks for reading :)*

What have you been loving this month?

Rosanna
x

66 comments:

  1. that jumper is seriously stunning! is the M&S advent calendar worth it?
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam, I think it really is. I was really impressed with the advent calendar last year and this year looks just as good if not better! x

      Delete
  2. Love that jumper and laughed aloud when I read Game of Scones, that is hilarious! Xx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have e great day dear,
    Chiara - www.shesinfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the title of that book - such a great pun. Also what a lovely sweater and I have never heard of Megan Henwood, but I am going to go take a listen on youtube now!


    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday for whenever it was! Love the jumper, you're right it's so wearable being black but still looks really interesting!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice pics, hun! Lovely jumper!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great presents! Lovely black sweater! Interesting idea for the title of the book!
    Silvy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Novembro cheio de coisas boas, obrigado pela visita.
    Blog:https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool jumper, and that looks like a great eye liner!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great choices!!!

    http://www.brooklynglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great favorites, the jumper is amazing!!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful inspired pictures
    NEW REVIEW ON MY BLOG ♥ <<< fashion blogger >>> ♥
    have an happy day
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  13. That jumper looks so cute. I love the little details on the sleeves. As for this month, the biggest thing is that I designed my very first t-shirt! I'm excited to start my t-shirt making empire hehe jk but it was fun! :]


    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful favorites! I love that jumper! =)


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  15. You've got some really cool items, girlie! I adore that jumper and that cookbook is so cute, I love the concept! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you're having a great week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are awesome recommendations! I need to get my hands on a copy of Game of Scones lol.
    www.chidamotioninc.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post and love it.
    I am glad you enjoyed reading my recent posts on "#neverblamethevictim " and thank you!!
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome list!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    IG @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you :D You must try :D Have an amazing results :D

    Amazing sellection. I really love this kind of monthy favorites. This sweater look amazing on you :o

    NEW OUTFIT POST | Thinking Out Loud.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. November has been such a beautiful month! Love your list - Game of Scones -what a fantastic title!

    Miriam
    www.londonkitchendiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is some really chic inspiration, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. No wonder this jumper is belongs to your favourites as it seems to be the perfect jumper!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your choices, especially that book sounds really interesting (I'm huge fan of cooking & GoT too ;)).

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the M&S top,it looks quite different. I also have the M&S advent calendar I was so excited to open the first box today!

    Vanessa x | www.springlilies.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fantastic favourites! I love the jumper, its details are so nice :)

    xoxo Rosanna ❤
    Melania | modeintechnicolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great favourites. The jumper is stunning.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Luv this jumper, its beautiful...great post hun...xoxo, Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. The jumper is soo beautiful. How have the first days of the advent calender been? Great post.x
    www.rachellouisesays.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *