Monday, 14 November 2016

New Job, New Stuff!


I am very excited because I am starting a new job this week. So excited in fact, that I've gone a bit mad with the spending - and I haven't even been paid yet!

You need a couple of new bits for a new job though...right?! ;)

Here's what I've bought...



Missguided Embroidered Velvet Dress


This is sooo pretty! I'm going to wear it to an xmas party.

Get it here



Public Desire Burgundy Boots


These boots were an absolute bargain and they're super comfy.

Get them here



Asos Frilled Hem Jumper


This is such a soft knit - I know I'll be wearing it non-stop this winter.

Get it here



Missy Empire Furry Gilet


I'm going to wear this with a black turtle neck jumper for a warm and chic look!

Get it here



Thanks for reading!

Laura
x

10 comments:

  1. stunning new stuff =)

    good luck with your new job!!

    xx
    the-not-so-girlygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your new job! cute finds! love that dress!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dress is simply stunning! love the boots too, soooo cheap!Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The boots are a steal! I really recommend them :)

      Laura x

      Delete
  4. Nice new-ins!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/floortjeloves-12198253

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your finds! Especially the grey sweater with the frills and the ankle boots! <3

    http://www.curiouser-and-curiouser.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wore the grey jumper today and got a lot of compliments :)

      Laura x

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *