Friday, 11 November 2016

Makeup & Skincare Haul


I've done a little bit of beauty shopping over the past few weeks and I thought that I would share what I bought. Some of the items are things that I have repurchased, some are new discoveries and some are early Christmas presents to myself! Read on to check out what they are...

Marks & Spencer Beauty Advent Calendar
I picked this up pretty much as soon as the store opened yesterday as I was so desperate to get my hands on one! I got the M&S beauty advent calendar last year and I was so impressed that I knew I had to get it again. The contents are worth £250 but its only £35 with an in-store purchase of £35.
M&S Beauty Advent Calendar - Get it here

L'Oreal Clay Mask
I meant to pick this up when they were first released a couple of months ago but completely forgot! I remembered when I was in Boots recently and I'm pretty impressed with it so far, it reminds me of Glam Glow but at a quarter of the price you can't go far wrong!
L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Detox Mask - Get it here

Estee Lauder Foundation
I got another bottle of my favourite foundation whilst I was in Boots too. I love how long lasting this is, I can put it on in the morning and it will still look just as good in the evening. I'd really recommend this if you're looking for a new foundation and it's well worth the price.
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation - Get it here

 Fleur De Force False Eyelashes
I haven't worn false eylashes in years but I saw these 3/4 lashes and thought that I would give them a go as I think that they look more natural. They look pretty easy to apply so I should get on okay!
Fleur De Force Fleur Loves False Eyelashes - Get them here

 Felt Tip Eyeliners
I repurchased the Collection Extreme Bold eyeliner a few weeks ago and was really disappointed with it. They've changed the shape of the applicator and the colour doesn't seem to come out as well so yesterday I picked up a Bourjois eyeliner in M&S for a replacement. It looks pretty good so I'm excited to try it out.
Extreme Bold by Collection & Liner Feutre by Bourjois - Get them here and here

Sephora Cream Lip Stain
I mentioned this in a blog post about a week ago as I've been wearing it loads. I got this from Sephora when I was in France at the end of last month. It such a perfect colour and the matte effect is really good and not drying at all. I wish I'd got more colours!
Sephora Cream Lip Stain in Marvelous Mauve - Get it here

Cold Pressed Almond Oil
This was a repurchase as I use almond oil every night to take off my makeup and cleanse my face. It's packed full of great vitamins to help the skin and always leaves mine feeling smooth and fresh. 
100% Pure Almond Oil by Naissance - Get it here


Thanks for reading :)

What have you bought recently?

Rosanna
x

82 comments:

  1. I will try the almond oil!

    http://www.elblogdesilvia.com/2016/11/streetstyle-look-total-black-na-kd-blogger-silvia-rodriguez-influencer.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love EL's foundation! Definitely want to try that mask too :)

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good, I've been using it every week :)

      Delete
  3. Great haul! I have seen this L'Oreal mask in so many blogs, so I need o pick it up too when I'm in drugstore next time x

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. that foundation is amongst my favs! it is sooooo long lasting and with great coverage!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Thanks for sharing.


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your selection Rosanna!
    Cool make up picks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great buys! I love Estee Lauder foundation and am planning to pick some up from duty free next week! I really want the M&S beauty calendar it looks amazing!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy, I'm so excited for December now! x

      Delete
  8. You picked up some lovely looking items! I really want to get a beauty advent calendar this year as they seem to be all the rage!

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great finds, I'd like to try that mask too! :)
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't that Estee Lauder makeup the best?! It's what I use too. And I just love advent calendars! Makes me want one.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the three
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  12. great haul!

    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post and love the content!! Have a great weekend :)
    I am glad you enjoyed reading my recent posts.
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful! !

    www.brooklynglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've heard nothing but amazing things about Estee Lauder's Double Wear foundation - and that advent calendar is so cute!

    Love, Lindsey
    http://thenomisniche.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great picks sweetie!! :)

    xo
    http://www.floridmaven.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh I love a haul post! Very jealous you got the M&S advent! Let me know how it is! xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great selection. Lovely calendar.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks a lot :D

    OMG, I really want to try this L'Oreal mask :( this foundation sounds good. Great favourites :D

    NEW TIPS POST | Eastern Stores: Tips To Buy Well.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are really great products.. I guess they all work well with your skin..xoxo
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?
    Please let me know on my blog and I will follow back as soon as possible!

    Glowyshoes's blog

    My Facebook

    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've wanted to try Fleur's makeup range for ages now, but I can never seem to find it where I live. Thanks for sharing, hope the advent calendar gifts are great!

    xxxx from Emily // www.diamondsanddachshunds.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think they are also available on Feel Unique x

      Delete
  22. Ooh, so many gorgeous items! Great choice on the M&S advent calendar, I love this year's Christmas tree design.

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice review. Very informative. The products look worth to try.

    ReplyDelete
  24. You bought some great stuff, girl. Happy weekend.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  25. I want to try that clay mask so much!!! Awesome stuff honey :)


    The-not-so-girlygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I should such lashes also give a try!
    Happy weekend <3
    xx Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I've heard a lot of great things about the L'Oreal Paris Clay Mask. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Looks great!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase
    http://gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Anch'io voglio provare Double Wear! Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose FASHION & BEAUTY

    ReplyDelete
  30. That clay mask sounds great.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is a great haul. I really want to try the clay mask. I use clay masks often.
    Simera|Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great haul. The advent calendar loos so exciting!

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great haul! That M&S Calendar is calling my name :D

    Emma | www.fluffandfripperies.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great post dear

    Giveaway on my blog!
    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. I really want to try that foundation! I heard amazing things about it.
    xoxo <3

    http://un-faux.pas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd really recommend it if you're looking for a new foundation x

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *