Friday, 14 October 2016

What I Eat In A Day | Autumn

I love making these blog posts and realised that I hadn't done one in a while! As the weather has been getting colder, I've been trying to make an effort with what I'm eating as I really don't want to get ill. I haven't really experimented too much yet and pretty much have eaten variations of the food below for the past week! Read on to check out what I eat in a day...


Breakfast - Banana Pancakes
No surprise here, I've been making these pancakes a lot recently! I was going on a run so I wanted something filling but not too heavy as I don't like running on a full stomach. I had run out of raspberries so I just had them with some maple syrup and a cup of tea. To make these pancakes, mash a banana and add one egg, one handful of oats, a teaspoon of cinnamon powder, any berries you have in the fridge and cook like normal pancakes in a griddle pan.

Lunch -Chickpea Burger
This is a new discovery for me which I pretty much made up as I went along. I had some leftover chickpeas in the fridge and wanted to make them into something more exciting! To make the burger I mashed up about 50g of chickpeas and added some grated courgette, red onion, salt, pepper, 1tbsp of olive oil and 1tbsp of flour to bind it together. I then shallow fried it for about 6 minutes and served it in a seeded wholemeal roll with some salad. 

Afternoon Snack - Toasted Nori Sheets
I was hungry in the afternoon and remembered that I had picked up some nori sheets last week in Wholefoods so had them for my afternoon snack. I know that a lot of people don't like the taste but I love them and wish I had picked up some more!

Dinner - Chicken & Spicy Potatoes 
For dinner I made quite a simple meal as I was going out. I placed the chicken in some grease-proof paper and bashed it with a rolling pin until it was thin and then grilled it with some herbs and oil. For the potatoes I cut them into cubes, added onion, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper and cooked them in the oven for about 20-25 minutes. I served it together with some broccoli and it was really tasty!

Thanks for reading :)

What have you eaten today?

Rosanna
x

62 comments:

  1. it is completely different with what I eat in day. I'm from asia so usually I eat food with rice on it. the rice must be on table because if not, it will feels like we don't eat LOL it's normal in here to eat 3 meals a day with rice and dishes. but I'm not really a fan of rice. I actually a fan of burger. so your chickpea burger makes me want to try it now :D

    thanks for sharing.
    have a nice day!

    http://bunnyawn.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta, tiene una pinta increible. Un besito y te invito a visitar mis siete maravillas. Un besito.
    Las siete maravillas de Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great idea for a burger patty!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sooo hungry!!!!

    Federica Di Nardo
    http://federicadinardo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This all looks so good! I think a chickpea burger sounds great.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am hungry now :(
    Have a great week-end babe <3
    Hugs
    Dili
    New post: http://www.milanotime.net/long-sleeve-open-back-maxi-dress-by-dresslily/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delicious!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very tasty and healty feeding!
    Those banana pancakes look amazing! :D
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep, that's what I will have later on, a QPC with fries on the side, yum. Happy Friday, hun.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! This all looks so good :)

    http://myfashionsenseblog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those banana pancakes look delicious!


    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yummy! You've been eating some delicious noms lately, girlie! We've been loving our pancakes on Sunday morning tradition we've stared for fall. Last week we had pumpkin and this week, we plan on apple, so good this time of year! Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a great weekend ahead, beauty!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. very delicious food

    http://www.queenhorsfall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm hungry now. The lunch looks so delicious.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yummy this all looks so good
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Everything looks good!

    Giveaway on my blog : IvaFashionDiary

    ReplyDelete
  17. Me too dear :D I really love autumn shades :D

    Hum, so delicious :D

    NEW REVIEW POST | Facial Cleansing Tonic For Normal and Mixed Skins.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooh so many yummy meals! This sounds like the perfect day of meals! xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I eat very similarly to you. I love having pancakes for breakfast drenched in maple syrup haha!

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ah you just made me so hungry with those banana pancakes - I love having those on a weekend! The chickpea burger looks sooo good!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. This looks like the perfect day in terms of meals from breakfast to dinner - love banana pancakes and chickpea burgers are just great!

    Miriam
    www.londonkitchendiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh looks like a nice meal plan.

    xoxo
    Priscilla

    BEAUTYNATURE

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great recipe!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase
    http://gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice recipe! I'm currently having a Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment giveaway and will have a new giveaway every Friday with products from UD, Too Faced, Fresh, Hourglass, Buxom and more. You should come check it out!
    Https://www.bluecanyoncorner.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh yuuuuum! Can you believe I've never tried banana pancakes before? Definitely something to try sometime soon! :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMG, I need to make some banana pancakes by myself ;)
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yummy! This post is absolutely stunning! Thanks for sharing Rosanna))

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *