Friday, 28 October 2016

October Favourites


October has been such a great autumnal month and I'll be sad to see it go. Laura and I had a really fun photoshoot in Chelsea at the beginning of the month and a trip to France with friends last week. I've been working on my winter wardrobe (which has involved some shopping!) but not looking forward too much to the cold weather ahead. I'm sure that things are going to get festive pretty quickly now and I'm not complaining! But back to the present, read on to check out what I've been loving this month...

Fashion - Calvin Klein Boots
I found these in TK Maxx at the beginning of the month and really loved the style. I've been wearing them with skinny or rolled up jeans and I think that they are perfect for autumn. I was a bit worried about the light colour but so far so good! 
 Calvin Klein Narla Boots - Get them here


Makeup - Sephora Cream Lip Stain 
I'd seen quite a bit about these cream lip stains online and so when I knew that I was going to be near a Sephora, I had to get one! I really love the formulation of these and it gives a really good matte effect without feeling too drying on the lips. The colour of this is amazing too, perfect for autumn time. 
Sephora Cream Lip Stain in Marvelous Mauve - Get it here


Music - 22, A Million
I'm a huge fan of Bon Iver and this album is my favourite so far. I wasn't even aware that he was releasing new music so it was a good surprise when I saw it on Spotify. If you are looking for some new songs for your winter soundtrack, look no further!
22, A Million by Bon Iver - Get it here


Book - Us
I'd had this book for a few months but only got round to reading it recently. It's a really lovely story which I kept wanting to read more of. I've read a few other books by David Nicholls before but this is definitely my favourite. 
Us by David Nicholls - Get it here


Thanks for reading :)

What have you been loving this month?

Rosanna
x

68 comments:

  1. Wow such beautiful things :) those boots are awesome ;)

    Xx
    The-not-so-girlygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are gorgeous! Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear October has treated you well! Sephora's Cream Lip Stain sounds good, the colour is SO gorgeous :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely post! Happy weekend. :)


    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. great boots! I never had any luck in tkmaxx which sucks as everyone always find some great pieces!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I spend way too long in there! x

      Delete
  6. Cute boots! And that looks like a great lip color.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot for sharing your favourites! No wonderful you love this fantastic boots so much 3
    Happy weekend!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the booties Rosanna!
    ☻♥☻♥☻
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your post!! Have a great weekend :)

    I am glad you enjoyed reading my recent posts.

    Thanks for the support and thoughtful words on my recent post, I deeply appreciate it!!

    MyLyfeMyStory


    ReplyDelete
  10. Great favorites for this month. I love your boots.
    Simera|Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty faves. That boots is so gorgeous!


    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful post, love it! ♥
    I invite you to my blog, maybe follow for follow? :)

    veronicalucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm loving these CK boots on the first picture! Should get myself these.
    xx Frederique
    http://fablefrique.com // FAB le Frique

    ReplyDelete
  14. In love with your boots!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  15. These boots look so pretty and comfy.
    Nina
    Nina's Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love TK Maxx. Great haul, Rose. The boots are so pretty.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  17. You've got some pretty awesome favorites here, girlie! I'm loving those ankle boots especially, the color and style are so lovely and have somewhat of a sophisticated feel! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you have a great weekend ahead, beauty!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. great favorites! Love those boots! =)


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great favorites. The boots are so pretty.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the boots
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you darling :D

    In looooove with your boots :D

    NEW TIPS POST | Nail Varnish Colours for FALL/Winter.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great selection dear!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those boots look so nice! I love wearing ankle boots with jeans in autumn :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great picks.. I love the boots more..
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?
    Please let me know on my blog and I will follow back as soon as possible!

    Glowyshoes's blog

    My Facebook

    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great post just as your all blog. I think that you are an awesome blogger, and I wish you luck in future! Kisses :* If you want, look my blog and follow me if you like it. <3
    CALLOFBEAUTY

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for sharing with your favourites, dear I really like your shoes :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Will definitely be checking out 22, A Million. Great favourites hun xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love those boots! Such a gorgeous versatile colour,
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  29. Cool choice! Fantastic post dear! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovely picks! Those boots are totally up my alley- great for everyday! I've heard nothing but good things about the Sephora Lip Creams too :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *