Sunday, 2 October 2016

Ten of The Best | Winter Jackets

It has been chilly this weekend here in the UK but not properly cold - it has occurred to me that I do not own the right jacket for this weather - it's a travesty! I need a nice warm jacket - not as bulky as a coat but much warmer than my denim jacket.

Here are my picks...which should I get?


#1 Glamorous Textured Biker Jacket


Get it here


#2 Forever 21 Don't Look Back Graphic Jacket


Get it here


#3 Zara Oversized Suede-Effect Jacket


Get it here


#4 Warehouse Pink Padded Jacket



Get it here


#5 Pull & Bear Nylon Jacket with Fur Collar


Get it here


#6 Mango Faux Shearling Jacket


Get it here


#7 Asos Stone Cord Denim Jacket 


Get it here


#8 Bershka Puffy Cropped Quilted Jacket


Get it here


# 9 Asos Military Cape with Fur Collar


Get it here


#10 Missguided Quilted Satin Bomber Jacket


Get it here



Thanks for reading!

Laura
x


10 comments:

  1. Great picks . I adore that green cape.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see shearling making a comeback, I have tons of it in my closet :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first and the last one :D
    Kisses ♥
    http://www.style2beauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love it! Thanks for sharing.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with the military cape <3
    Wish you an amazing day!
    Hugs <3
    Dili
    New post: http://www.milanotime.net/floral-maxi-dress-for-weddings/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love number 3! Some great selections here! Thanks for sharing!

    Darriyan♡ | www.darriyancateland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the Zara suede effect jacket and the shearling one! I also loved the military cape and you chose so well, really amazing jackets for fall and winter! Hope you have a very nice day!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow so nice jackets. I love to buy in winter. But Now i love to buy mulimah salwar suits to look petite. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *