Sunday, 4 September 2016

Ten of The Best | Back-to-School Bags

It's that time again! 

Even though I'm not actually going back to school this year, I'm sure a lot of you are and I'm always looking for a good excuse to buy a new bag anyway!

As well as being super-cute, a good back-to-school bag also needs to be comfy, practical and big enough for all your books and folders.

Here are my picks of those currently on the market....



Stradivarius Floral Printed Tote


Get it here


Asos Rope Drawstring Backpack


Get it here


Cath Kidston Fruit Print Tote


Get it here


Fiorelli Powder Blue Backpack


Get it here


Zara Grey City Bag


Get it here


Topshop Embroidered Tote


Get it here


New Look Pink Backpack


Get it here


Mango Metallic Tassel Tote


Get it here


Pull & Bear Brush Stroke Tote


Get it here


Accesorize Sporty Backpack


Get it here



Are you back to school/college/uni this week?


Laura
x



30 comments:

  1. These bags are all so much cuter than the Jansport I used to rock!

    Chelsea
    Chow Down USA
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! It's true that there's so much better choice these days :)

      Laura x

      Delete
  2. I need all of them in my closet. Especially the Asos bucket bag and Mango metallic one. Gorgeous.

    March and May

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - you should treat yourself!

      Laura x

      Delete
  3. There is always a good excuse to buy a new bag :-) The Fiorello powder blue backpack looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! and yes - it's pretty, I love that shade of blue <3

      Laura x

      Delete
  4. Such a lovely post! Thanks for sharing.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pink backpack! So sweet!

    http://popupbyana.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow beautiful bags! I love the floral printed tote x

    Gemma
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like that backpack from New Look!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know so cute and affordable too!

      Laura x

      Delete
  8. Love the Zara grey city bag, so cute!
    Kisses
    Cinzia

    www.callmeblondiebycinziasatta.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my faves too - it looks like designer bag!

      Laura x

      Delete
  9. Love the ASOS drawstring bag! fab picks!

    Darriyan xo
    www.darriyancateland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous pieces! Love the Zara bag

    Http://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all so cute!! I miss shopping for school bags

    Rachel xxx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - you can always treat yourself to a new work bag though :)

      Laura x

      Delete
  12. I got me a Fiorelli backpack from Asos with lots of coupons I had and I'm in love. I wear it to work, but I bet it would work amazingly well for school too :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So lucky! I'm gonna look out for one on sale :)

      Laura x

      Delete
  13. Great post!
    I love the blue backpack from Fiorelli :)

    http://myfashionsenseblog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *