Friday, 30 September 2016

September Favourites


September isn't usually a month I look forward to, the end of summer, the spider invasion etc.. However, this September has been amazing! The sun has been shining and I had a great trip to London Fashion Week, what more could anybody ask for? I'm just hoping that October will be as kind! Read on to check out what I've been loving this month...

Accessories - Cross Body Bag
I wanted a new autumn everyday handbag as my one was getting a bit tired and worn out. I needed one that was compact but I could still fit all my stuff in! This one from Carvela has done the trick. The dark grey colour goes with absolutely everything and it comes with two different straps depending on the occasion. The snakeskin detail and gold hardware makes it stand out from the crowd and I've had loads of compliments on it!
Carvela Mini Tote Cross Body Bag - Get it here


Television - Stranger Things
I'd heard so many good things about Stranger Things over the past few months but I thought that it sounded a bit too scary for me! However, I gave it a go and ended up watching the whole of series one in two days! It's so addictive and interesting and I can't wait for series 2!


Fashion - Warehouse Jumper
Warehouse have recently had a brand refresh and I've been loving everything on their website. I ordered this jumper a couple of weeks ago and worn it loads already. It's not too thick so it's perfect for autumn and springtime. The neck and cuff details are really pretty and it looks great with jeans and boots or a skirt and heels.
Frill Neck & Cuff Jumper - Get it here


Food - Banana & Blueberry Pancakes
I love making these pancakes as they are so easy to make but also super-healthy as they don't have anything bad in them and fill you up for the morning ahead. To make I mix one mashed banana with one egg, a handful of oats and a sprinkle of cinnamon. I put the mixture in a griddle pan and add some blueberries on top whilst they are cooking.


Thanks for reading :)

What have you been loving this month?

Rosanna
x

60 comments:

  1. That bag looks gorgeous and so does the jumper :)

    Sarah | www.whatsarahwrites.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great blog post!!
    keep them coming.

    www.londonstylegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather is great at the moment - we are so lucky with our Indian Summer this year! Love your list of September favourites! Have a lovely weekend!

    Miriam
    www.londonkitchendiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those pancakes, they're so easy yummy and healthy although I probably make them too much! The jumper is so pretty I love the cuff detail.
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep hearing great feedback about Stranger Things. Pancakes look so good!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. In love with the bag!
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great favourites! I love that bag, it's gorgeous! xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. the pancakes look seriously yum! love the sweater! :)
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Caprichou as imagens amei os favoritos,
    bom final de semana obrigado pela visita.
    Blog:https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad you had a wonderful month, beautiful! I love your finds, the bag is so lovely and that sweater is too cute and looks so cozy, too! I've just bookmarked this page because I will definitely be making those pancakes, such a health alternative! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you have a great weekend ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great selection! Love especially crossbody bagsa nd tv series!^^
    I think the same about Stranger Things, I'm pretty curious but I don't like scary movies...
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice sweater

    http://www.queenhorsfall.com/#/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice September favourites, Rosanna. I need that Warehouse sweater in my closet. Perfect for Fall. :)

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stranger things is one of the most amazings web-series I've ever seen! Serioulsy :)
    Kiss, Mariana Dezolt
    Messy Hair, Don’t Care

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great selection. Love pancakes.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute bag
    http://www.queenhorsfall.com/#/

    ReplyDelete
  17. love this bag, very nice
    I posted a new review, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    <<< tr3ndygirl fashion & beauty blogger >>>
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  18. The frilled cuffs on your grey Warehouse jumper are SO cute and I'm also really glad Autumn - and October! - are finally here. Have a lovely weekend :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the bag and the sweater
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super stuffs dear. I like everything! Check out my blog too :)
    http://thebeautyofstylefashionblog.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning post!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase
    http://gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is some really chic inspiration, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stranger Things is in my to-watch list. I've heard a lot of great reviews about it not just online but also from friends. :)


    xoxo,
    Gelleesh.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *