Sunday, 18 September 2016

New Stuff


I've treated myself to a couple of nice new bits and bobs recently and thought I'd share them with you as I haven't done a post like this for a while...


Amazon Nail Varnish Stand


I feel like I neglect so many of my great nail vanish colours because they're stuck at the bottom of my box. I end up wearing the same couple of colours all the time. To solve this problem I bought this fabulous stand from Amazon. It took quite a while to come and I had to put it together myself (you will need a Christmas cracker mini screwdriver!) but I'm really happy with it. I've put it on top of my chest of drawers and it looks great.

Get it here


Pull & Bear Nude Chain Bag 


I really didn't need this bag but as soon as I saw it in the shop, I knew I had to have it! I love the tortoiseshell chain handle - it looks so expensive - and the nude colour is really chic. It's got three sections inside and is actually pretty roomy, so I'm sure I'll end up using it all the time.

Get it here


Groupon Vera Wang Lovestruck Perfume


This is by far and away the best Groupon purchase I've ever made! It seemed too good to be true when I saw this Vera Wang 100ml perfume for just £19.99! The bottle is absolutely stunning and it smells divine. Best of all? It's now been reduced to £17.99! Go ahead and grab it before it's gone - treat yourself or stock up and give them to your friends for Xmas.

Get it here


Stradivarius Furry Loafers


These furry Stradivarius loafers are just too cute! Anyone who knows me will tell you I'm obsessed with fluffy, furry things and so these are right up my street. I'll be wearing them all autumn with rolled up jeans and shirts and pinafore dresses and black tights.

Get them here



Thanks for reading!

Laura
x

22 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh those furry loafers are adorable!

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool!

    JENNEROUTFITS.COM a blog dedicated to kendall and kylie jenner’s best outfits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Love your blog - I love the Jenner's style :)

      Laura x

      Delete
  3. Your new loafers are so pretty.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stradivarius is really killing it with their shoes! Love the bag and already looking to buy the perfume :p
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. The loafers are beaut! And I love the bag, it'll go with everything :)
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. so many pretty stuff

    Wendee//theglossychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved everything you showed! The chain bag, the loafers (lovely!) and the Vera Wang perfume! I got once as a birthday present and loved it so much, that I bought it when I finished the bottle! Really lovely! And that nail polish stand? Perfect! I need one! I hope you are having a great week!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Denise! Have followed you on Google+ :)

      Laura x

      Delete
  8. you killed me with those loafers! Off to shop!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. More like awesome stuff! I love those furry loafers!
    Adi xx
    fancycorrectitude.com
    instagram.com/fancycorrectitude

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Have followed you :)

      Laura x

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *