Thursday, 15 September 2016

My Favourite Things About Autumn


Although I absolutely love the hot weather, I am happy when autumn rolls around. It's my favourite season (probably because my birthday falls in it!) as I love all the cosy things and the fact that it's not as cold as winter! I've made a list of my five favourite things about autumn so read on to check them out...


Candles
I'm so excited that I can light candles now without looking like a crazy person! My favourite scents are the cinnamon and spicy ones so autumn is the perfect time to burn them all. The brands I like best are Wax Lyrical, Aromatherapy Associates and Rewined.


Chunky Knits
Be it scarves, jumpers or blankets, I can never say no to a beautiful knit. My favourite autumn colours are greys, dark greens and oxblood. I also have a few knitted headbands which look stylish whilst keeping you cosy and warm.


Dark Lipsticks
I particularly love a plum lip as it just screams autumn to me! Dark reds and pinks are also perfect for this time of year as they remind me of the leaves on the trees.


Hot Drinks

Whether it's making your own hot chocolate from scratch or popping into a coffee shop to get a latte. I love to indulge in a treat to warm myself up!


Fall Fashion
Autumn is my favourite fashion season. I love the jumpers, ankle boots and lightweight coats. I think that you can wear so many different styles at this time of year and build them up or down depending on how cold the weather is!


Thanks for reading :)

What's your favourite thing about autumn?

Rosanna
x

45 comments:

  1. I love re wearing my fav booties comes Autumn.
    Have an amazing weekend Rosanna!
    ♥☻♥☻♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unlike you, I really don't like autumn. The only thing that helps me survive the season is the pumpkin spiced latte.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this season, it's very cozy! Hot drinks with friends is my favourite plan :D

    xoxo Rosanna ❤
    Melania | modeintechnicolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Autumn. Dark lipsticks and cozy sweaters.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited for fall, love this!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much my dear :D

    Great recaps :D Love autumn shades :D

    NEW CITYBREAKS POST | Oporto: Where I Feel Happy.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES to all the pretty candles we get to burn this fall!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all these things too! Especially candles, knits and dark lips <3
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite time of year too! Love chunky knits and warm drinks

    Http://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of these - I love shooting blog photos in Autumn in all the leaves! This post has cheered me up about Autumn as it's so rainy today I'm feeling resentful towards it haha
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. You show definitely the best things of fall! Personally I really like fall (I have to admit I like all seasons) and I'm especially looking forward to the chunky sweaters :) Happy weekend!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I also love autumn and all of these things!
    HAPPY WEEKEND
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hooray! I love when discussions come up about what's to love about a new season; each one is so exciting in its own way, right?! :) Autumnal fashion can be super gorgeous, I agree - and YES to candles!!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really don't like autumn. Summer is my favorite season. But I love hot drinks. Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post dear!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely agree on all of these. I just love fall!
    Christina ♥ https://caliope-couture.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. These images are so stunning and inspirational, thank you for this takeback!

    ReplyDelete
  19. All these are also favorite things of mine for the fall. If it wasn't for them, I would wish it was summer all year around :)
    Lovely post, beauty!

    http://fashionradi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Autumn is my favourite for dressing! Can't wait for chunky knits! xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I completely agree with this post! I love autumn!! posts like this make me so excited! Thanks for sharing

    Darriyan xo
    www.darriyancateland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *