Tuesday, 6 September 2016

My Favourite Autumn Makeup


Today I wanted to share my favourite products for autumn. It's a bit of a transition look because you can never be sure of the weather in England, it could be warm and sunny or snowing! Nevertheless, I always have a few staples that I repeat every year. Read on to check out what they are...

Face Tan
I try not to wear any foundation after summer as my face is tanned enough. I just stick to concealer and powder and this tan from James Read is perfect if you need a little top up, Simply apply the night before and wake up glowing!
James Read Sleep Mask Tan - Get it here

Contour
Again, this can enhance your look without actually having to wear any foundation. The Barry M contour palette is a great buy and comes with three different shades (including a highlighter) and a great step-by-step guide if you're not too sure where to apply it.
Barry M Chisel Cheeks - Get it here

Eyebrows
I love to keep my eyebrows looking good and this Mac pencil is my favourite for doing so. I might have been a bit lax over the summer so this is definitely going to get my brows back in check.
Mac Eyebrow Pencil in Tapered - Get it here

Eyeshadow
This pallete has a great mix of colours for autumn. The paler colours are good for the daytime and I like to blend in the taupe for the evening. Use a smaller brush to smudge the darker colour along the lash line for a dramatic effect.
Avon Eyeshadow Quad in Stone Taupes - Get it here

Lipstick
A berry colour is a must for autumn. Kiko Smart Lipsticks are moisturising and long lasting and smell incredible too- what's not to love?
Kiko Smart Lipstick in 915 - Get it here

Thanks for reading :)

What is your staple autumn makeup?

Rosanna 
x

60 comments:

  1. Love all that makeup!
    Have a lovely day dear,
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my friend one of those barry m contout palettes and she LOVES it! I must try it!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome products! I just love dark and berry lippies during this time of season. :)

    Melissa the Mermaid ♥
    Follow me in Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. that berry lipstick is so cute. It was nice reading about your Autumn favourites.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great products! The color of that lipstick is beautiful :)

    http://myfashionsenseblog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! Thanks for sharing.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try that James Read sleep mask tan!!

    Emma | http://www.fluffandfripperies.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would completely recommend it, it's awesome! :)

      Delete
  8. Great products I love the colours.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. The contour palette is really pretty!!
    Check my blog and tell me what you think :D
    Kisses,

    A Maiazita

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colors Rosanna! Love the eye shadow palette!
    ♥☻♥☻♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Avon products and these eyeshadows are amazing! I also love Kiko makeup and this lipstick is very beautiful, I liked the color very much! Hope you are fine and enjoying the week!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Would love to try tat contour kit :) xx

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very good post! I love the lipstick!
    Bye,
    Eleonora
    www.aspassoconbea.it

    ReplyDelete
  14. These sounds like great products. I have been obsessed with contouring lately.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh i love it
    http://carrieslifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. These products look great, I love the contour palette
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice post ;)

    xx

    Mónica Sors

    MES VOYAGES À PARIS

    NEW POST: TRAIN TRACKS

    NEW POST: ROUTE 66 SIGN

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful blog! I love and i follow your blog, please follow me too
    http://alamodenatine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loving this fall makeup- especially that pretty lip!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice review. Very informative. The products look worth to try.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the shade of lipstick :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Perfect autumn makeup selections.Love the Kiko berry lipstick.
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. love the color the lipstick
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks a lot my dear :D

    Amazing and complete post as I ike to read. I'm in love with your lipstick color :D

    NEW REVIEW POST | La Roche-Posay: Effaclar Mat.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *