Wednesday, 14 September 2016

Hair Recovery


Hair can become dry and damaged over the summer months and I'm sure many of us have or have had that problem before. I touched upon this in a blog post a couple of weeks ago and had lots people commenting that this was them! I've picked my favourite four products that can help aid your hair back into it's best...

L'Oreal Extraordinary Clay Masque
I bought the Extraordinary Clay range a couple of months ago and this was the product that I was really impressed with. It's aimed at hair with oily roots and dry ends and the idea is that you put the mask on for a couple of minutes and wash it off before you shampoo your hair. The texture of it is quite think so there's no danger of it accidentally washing out whilst your in the shower. I really think it works and after I use this, my hair lasts for one day longer than normal before I wash it again.
L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Clay Masque - £5.99 - Get it here


Philip Kingsley Elasticizer
I've spoken about this again and again but it's my favourite hair recovery product. If you have dyed hair then I would completely recommend it as it leaves ends looking and feeling silky smooth. The instructions say to leave it on about 20 minutes but I like to use it overnight with plaited hair and wash it out in the morning for maximum effect.
Philip Kingsley Elasticizer - £30.00 - Get it here


Aussie Miracle Recharger
I've been using this for years, even when my hair hasn't been coloured! I spray it in when my hair is wet after a shower and towel dry it. I really notice a difference when I use it and my hair feels hydrated and bouncy.
Aussie Miracle Recharge Conditioning Spray - £4.69 - Get it here


Swell Volume Masque
I've carried this around in my bag all summer! I put it on the ends of my hair whenever I was in the sun and it really protected it so that when I got home, there wasn't too much work to be done! I love the feel and smell of this and although it's quite expensive, I really think it's worth it.
Swell Ultimate Volume Masque - £26.00 - Get it here


Thanks for reading :)

What's your favourite hair recovery product?

Rosanna
x

52 comments:

  1. I love the Loreal Elvive Masks, my fav has to be the orange one :)
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fantastic products girls!!! Great post:)
    HAPPY WEDNESDAY
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Thanks for sharing.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sound like great products. My poor colored hair could use some love.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Aussie miracle recharger sounds like a great hair product. Thanks for sharing your secret products.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally need to try more from Aussie, they're amazing!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome post! I will have to try these products out!


    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm definitely buying the swell mask before my vacation! Thanks for the recommendation!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thees products sound amazing, I'll have to keep an eye out for the Swell masque, I want to try it! I hope you're having the best day so far, beauty!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ggreat post dear!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never tried any of these products but that volume mask intrigues me so much! ^-^
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loreal Elvive mascara seems to be very nice, at least the brand is good and I like the products! And I am biased, but I looove Aussie products! Hope you are fine and having a great week!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. These products sounds amazing. Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely products and great recommendations.
    Happy day!

    http://fashionradi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cool selection Rosanna!
    ♥☻♥☻♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. That Clay Mask sounds amazing
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much my dear :D

    All products sounds great. I would like to try the clay mask :D

    NEW OUTFIT POST | Go Ahead As Stripes.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. sounds like a great product

    Wendee//theglossychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing and cool selection!

    Http://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really like those L'Oreal pots too. I've tried the restoring one before, and now I'm trying a yellow tub which has keratin in it I think :) xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the Aussie conditioning sprays I use one every time I wash my hair! They're so lovely and detangle my hair straight away.
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for reviewing! I am currently wearing a hair mask waiting to wash it off. how funny :P
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice review. Very informative. The products look worth to try.

    ReplyDelete
  25. That spray from Aussie looks amazing :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *