Thursday, 4 August 2016

Ten of The Best | Beach Towels

I'm going on holiday soon and so naturally I'm getting really exited about what I'm going to pack. A great beach towel is an essential for me - if I'm getting up early to reserve my sunbed then I'm doing it in style!

Here's a selection of the best beach towels currently on the market...

1. Oysho


Get it here


2. John Lewis 

Get it here


3. South Beach 


Get it here


4. Debenhams 

Get it here


5. Marks and Spencer


Get it here


6. H&M


Get it here


7. New Look (at Asos)


Get it here


8. Butterfly by Matthew Williamson


Get it here


9. House of Fraser


Get it here


10. Accesorize 

Get it here



Have you bought a nice beach towel this year?

Laura
x

14 comments:

  1. Fantastic selection, these towels are so nice! My fav is the first, the print is very beautiful :)

    xoxo Laura ❤
    Melania | modeintechnicolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are lovely! I always buy mine at primark :p cheap and good quality ish hihi
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Primark do great ones! I'd definitely have had them on the list if they were online (which I really wish they were :b)

      Laura x

      Delete
  3. Amazing selection! Great!
    Kiss,
    Eleonora
    www.aspassoconbea.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection to have <3

    http://ohladymania.blogspot.com/

    .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the beach towels. They are so cool, and definitely bring a life to beachwear hehe <3

    xx   B A S H   |   go   say     H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww so cute!! Love them!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the South Beach and the Accessorize ones! I never think about a beach towel and usually just end up using whichever bath one I've taken haha
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's always one holiday item you forget about isn't there? And then everyone else has a nice one and you're jealous! I always see people with lovely luggage and wish I'd bothered to get a nice case ;)

      Laura x

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *