Wednesday, 31 August 2016

August Favourites


August has been such a lovely month, I've been away on holiday and the weather in England has been beautiful too! I have done a little bit of shopping in preparation for autumn but not too much (yet!). 
There's a bit of a M&S/Ted Baker theme running through my favourites this month which I only noticed afterwards! Read on to check out what I've been loving this month...

Marks & Spencer Heeled Sandals
I didn't really need any more summer shoes, especially as it's coming into autumn soon but I spotted this beautiful sage green pair in Marks & Spencer's and I had to have them. They're not my usual style but they're comfortable and timeless so hopefully I can wear them again and again!
Shop M&S Sandals here


Ted Baker Nail Polish
Coral is my favourite colour to wear on my nails in the summer as I think that it really enhances a tan and looks pretty. This polish from Ted Baker is a beautiful coral/peach and looks really elegant.
Ted Baker Perfectly Polished - Get the set here


Autograph Twist Up Lip Colour
I got this lip crayon in my M&S beauty advent calendar last year but I hadn't really used it until this month. I love the colour and I think that it works much better for summer as it has a slight shimmer to it. I've been using it with my Mac Boldly Bare lip pencil as a base and the two colours go so well together that it's definitely become my summer staple.
Ultimate Shine Twist Up Lip Colour in Nude - Get it here


Ted Baker Phone Case
I've been looking for the perfect phone case for nearly a year and I've finally found it! I wanted one which would completely protect my phone as I'm really talented at dropping it! This case matches the gold on my phone and even comes with a mirror inside for any makeup emergencies!
Shaen Mirrored iPhone Case - Get it here


Thanks for reading :)

What have you been loving this month?

Rosanna
x

62 comments:

  1. Great post!
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love those heels, they would go with so much! Hope you're having a lovely week :)
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sandals are so cute, I love the colour! I can't believe they're from Marks & Spencers! x

    |Georgia Megan|

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Those sandals are beautiful :)

    http://myfashionsenseblog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These shoes are seriously gorgeous :)

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool picks Rosanna! Love the sandals!
    ♥☻♥☻♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! Thanks for sharing.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun favorites! Love the shoes and nail color.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your new phone case! :D I've been loving the weather in London in August but cannot wait for Fall to come as well <3 Have a great week! xx

    Jacqueline | Sail Away to Neverland ♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. That nail polish shade is so amazing! *-*
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've got some lovely pieces and products here, girlie! I love that nail color and that case is so chic! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you're having a great week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved a lot the Marks & Spencer shoes, so amazing! I also loved the Ted Baker nail polish, I have never seen any of the brand's polishes before! Really so cool!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the shoes.
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks sweetie :D

    Great sellection. In love with your sandals and polish :D

    NEW FASHION POST | Men/Woman: 10 must have Pieces for Autumn.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. So fab!

    JENNEROUTFITS.COM a blog dedicated to kendall and kylie jenner’s best outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely love the M&S sandals! Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those M&S shoes are lovely - the colour is fab!

    Emma | http://www.fluffandfripperies.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great finds and I'm loving the shoes.
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. How good you bought finally the beautiful shoes you spotted!
    Have a happy Thursday evening <3
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Tha sandals are so beautiful!

    http://popupbyana.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cool favorites! Great post dear...lovely pics..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really like your sandals, dear! :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely choices! The nail polish color is gorgeous

    Http://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Those heeled sandals are super cute! Love the nail polish too!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *