Thursday, 28 July 2016

July Favourites

This July has been a great month, I've been on some trips away and the weather has been perfect! I haven't done a lot of shopping but I have stocked up on some essentials for my holiday and a couple of not so essential items too! Read on to check out what I've been loving this month...

Makeup - Travel Miniatures
I love packing for holidays and choosing travel miniatures is one of my favourite things. It's a great way to try out new products without buying the full size and let's face it, everything looks so cute! 
Molton Brown Body Wash, Burts Bees Hand Cream, This Works Pillow Spray, Sisley Radiant Glow Mask


Book - The Alchemist 
I've wanted to read this book for ages but only got round to it this month. I love the style of writing and the story is great too, it kept me fixated and wanting to read more and more. If you haven't read it, I'd recommend it!
Paulo Coelho - The Alchemist - Get it here


Film - Trash
I'd heard a lot of hype when this film came out but I never made it to the cinema to see it. Luckily it's available on Netflix now so I was able to watch it. I didn't know if I would enjoy it but the story was gripping and the soundtrack was amazing too, a must watch!
Trash - Get it here


Fashion - Bucket Bag
I've been looking for a bucket bag for a few months now but most of them were too big or not the right colour. I picked this one up in Matalan to take on my holiday and it's the perfect size and the tan colour means it will go with pretty much anything!
Tan Bucket Bag - Get it here


Thanks for reading :)

What have you been loving this month?

Rosanna
x

77 comments:

  1. i love travel size products :) and the alchimist is one my fav books ;)

    Xx
    The-not-so-girlygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can say that I read many Paulo Coelho´s books. One of my favorite writers and this book is great.The bucket bag is nice.
    xx and lovely weekend!
    Coco and Jeans by Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!
    I didn't read that book but there is on my list of books I should read.
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that book and I would like to try the orange & bergamotto body wash!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bucket bag is gorgeous! Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Alchemist is one of my fav books!!!
    Great selection, hun, love especially the bucket bag!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that bucket bag - the colour and fabric is perfect!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. El bolso me encanta!!! tiene un color precioso!! ideal para looks casuales con aires boho..!!
    el blog de renée

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ive been wanting to see that movie too! Woop Wooop Netflix here I come :D and lovely bag!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice favs post!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  11. Postagem ótima amei a dica do produto linda bolsa,
    bom final de semana para você.
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've heard great things about both The Alchemist and Trash, but have yet to read the book and watch the film, I have to! I love your bucket bag, the color is perfect and makes for such a versatile addition to your wardrobe! Thanks so much for sharing, beauty, and I hope you have a great weekend ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post dear...lovely pics..:-) Thanks for sharing))

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll have to check out that book and movie and soon! Thanks for sharing!

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com
    www.instagram.com/fancycorrectitude

    ReplyDelete
  15. I also enjoyed the Alchemist once, it`s a great book.
    Great post!
    I would really love for you to check out my latest reviewpost featuring Romwe
    Lace Top

    Keep in touch~
    Kaiyo Aino Blog > New Post is Up!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your bag. The colour is really lovely.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice post!!
    http://federicaferraro.com/summer-vibes-desigualbikini/

    ReplyDelete
  18. The Alchemist, I love this book!
    Kiss,
    Eleonora
    www.aspassoconbea.it

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love that sisley mask ! I have the big size and use it often. As for me, I have been loving...flamingos ! Check out my latest post to see it :) Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies - fashion & beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. These all look great, I love Burts Bees
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great post!
    Love the bucket bag :)

    http://myfashionsenseblog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Bag is great!
    http://sashashabanova.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have to admit I never read the Alchimist, you inspired me again to read it :) Happy weekend!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the bag
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  25. The film sounds intriguing and the bag is fantastic! Love the travel minis too

    Http://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Read this book! Lovely!
    I love travel sized bottles too!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great post x

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely post! Great favourites too!

    Darriyan ♡
    www.darriyancateland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lovely post! Maybe we could follow each other on GFC and instagram @djonovic_milica? If yes, follow me and I follow back as soon as I see it.
    Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    http://intonezzee.blogspot.com/

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is such an awesome post! Have a great new week. :)
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2016/08/ch-collection-ukrainian-fashion-brand.html
    https://www.instagram.com/mira_shpak

    ReplyDelete
  31. great post!
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *