Monday, 6 June 2016

Ten Of The Best | Bikinis

Considering the fact that I live in cold and rainy old England, I'm rather weirdly obsessed with swimwear. I usually only manage to wear a bikini for about 10 days a year but despite this I own loads of them and get really excited to buy a couple of new ones each summer.

Here's my pick of the best currently on the market...



American Eagle Aerie Hand Crochet Bikini



Get it here + here


Forever 21 Floral String Bikini


Get it here + here


H&M Shark Bikini


Get it here


Oysho Colour Block Bandeau Bikini


Get it here


Pull & Bear Striped Crochet Bikini


Get it here + here


ASOS Eyelet Lace Up Bikini


Get it here + here


Wildfox Moon and Stars Bikini


Get it here + here


Motel Rae Bikini


Get it here + here


Hollister Push-Up Longline Bikini


Get it here


River Island Resort Paisley Print Bikini


Get it here + here




Which is your favourite?


Laura
x

24 comments:

  1. I really loved the fisrt one. But they're all gorgeous!

    Xx
    The-not-so-girlygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! First one is definitely my fave too :)

      Laura x

      Delete
  2. All are so gorgeous. I love the colorblock one :D

    http://perkymegs.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be amazing in somewhere like the south of France...

      Laura x

      Delete
  3. I got ones from Triangl and they are so great! buying bikinis can be so painful lol
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! When you find one that suits you,you've got to buy it in every colour! I love the Triangl ones too :)

      Laura x

      Delete
  4. You show here the very best bikinis and that my bikins far away from good :) Thanks for the inspiration!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of them are great!!

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really amazing bikinis. I love the first one <3
    Wish you a nice day!
    kisses
    Dili
    New post: http://www.milanotime.net/customize-your-life-with-caseapp/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - that's my favourite too!

      Laura x

      Delete
  7. I love that H&M shark bikini- so cute!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked at it in-store yesterday and even it's even cuter in real life!

      Laura X

      Delete
  8. I adore both of the crochet ones! I never buy swimwear because I so rarely go on holiday that I can't justify it!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I never go away either! I have a drawer full of unworn swimwear!

      Laura x

      Delete
  9. All of these bikinis are cute! I like the shark one!

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh nice Bikini selection! Loved the crochet one x

    Aicha | The Fashion Heist

    ReplyDelete
  11. The first knitted bikini is pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *