Monday, 20 June 2016

One Stop Shop Graduation Outfits (For Any Budget)

My graduation ceremony is pretty early - it's at the end of next month - so I need to get my outfit sorted pronto!

I need to find an outfit that's sophisticated and smart but still chic (I am getting a fashion degree after all!) and it can't clash with my purple graduation gown. 

I'm very lucky as my parents have offered to pay for my dress -  but I'll need to pay for the accessories myself so I'm on the lookout for bargains! Considering this, I've put together three looks for three different budgets - there's something for those who's family are treating them and those who've already spent the last of their loan and need a real bargain! 


Low Priced Goddess Glamour 
from Forever 21


Mid Priced Understated Glamour 
from Mango




High Priced All Out Wow
from Lipsy





I have ordered the white mango dress - I really hope it suits me :)

Are you graduating soon?

Laura
x

18 comments:

  1. im sure you will look fab in that dress! :D Lipsy really is overpriced isnt it!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, and I love these picks! These dress are perfect!
    Happy Monday, love!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a really nice selection !

    http://clothespaper.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the last dress
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are very cute outfits! I'm sure you will look lovely in the white mango dress!

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post, dear. Have a great day

    Unique wooden clutch brand
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2016/06/zhu-studio-wooden-clutch-book.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love the first outfit! Must be so tricky to match if your gown is purple, mine was black so I didn't really have to think about it!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wish mine was black, would be so much easier and much more chic!

      Laura x

      Delete
  8. Mago and F21 seems to be the best options for anyone who is on a budget, great selections here.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Def two of my favorite brands

      Laura x

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *