Tuesday, 21 June 2016

Easy Braids Three Ways

I love to try out new hairstyles and trends and braids are something so simple and easy to do to refresh your look. Today I wanted to share three braided hairstyles so read on to check them out...

Fishtail Twist
To do this braid, twist two sections of hair from both sides of your head and tie them together with a band. Then, do a fishtail braid with the two joined sections of hair and secure together with a clear hair tie.

Plait Ponytail
This sounds tricky but is actually the easiest hairstyle to do and it looks the most effective! Tie a ponytail using the first two sections of your hair from the top of your ponytail securing in place with a hair tie. Repeat the same underneath so you have two sections of hair tied. Then, temporarily clip the bottom section straight upwards and split the top ponytail into two and bring them underneath. Tie the next section off, unclip the bottom section (which now becomes the top) and keep repeating until you reach the end of your hair. If you're still confused, there are lots of YouTube tutorials for this!  


Dutch Braids
This is a great hairstyle for keeping your hair neatly tied up and out of your face. I often wear my hair like this when I go to bed. To do, simply split your hair into two sections and dutch braid them evenly  and secure with two hair ties.


Thanks for reading :)

What is your favourite hairstyle?

Rosanna
x

68 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot, my dear :D

    I really love this kind of hairstyle! Look so romantic :D

    NEW DIY POST | Marble Notebook with Cereal Box.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post! love them all,
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool!

    JENNEROUTFITS.COM a blog dedicated to kendall and kylie jenner’s best outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all these styles. I used to braid my hair when I was younger. Now my hair is short so I can't do anything with it.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post. Can you follow my blog?


    http://ameliabelieveme.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow you if you want to repay you look among my blog readers ;)

    www.thefashionzoneblog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the post. i want to learn how to do fishtail!

    LOVE LC XXX

    LUCKYPRETTY.BLOGSPOT.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not too difficult, there are lots of online tutorials xx

      Delete
  8. These are all so lovely! I might try the first one- it looks super effective

    Rachel xx
    The Daily Luxe // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. i wish i knew how to do the dutch braids! :D they look so good!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they're quite easy to do once you get the hang of it x

      Delete
  10. Love the look of how effortless the first style is for summer :)

    Jessica
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving all three! I do wish my hair was longer for braiding purposes.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh, this looks interesting, I'd love to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loooved the first one.. and it doesn't seem to complicated to do!

    =*
    Mani Piñeiro
    @Blog_ManiPineiro

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a great tutorial, you look amazing! Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry if that didn't make sense lol, I mean the hairstyles look amazing! Time for a coffee I think lol. Have a great evening. Gemma x

      Delete
  15. Amazing hair style, I love it :)

    recenzije11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love braids! Cool hair inspo Rosanna!
    ♥☻♥☻♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like the fishtail twist, it's perfect for an effortless summer look!

    Beaumiroir

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are so pretty, I am terrible at braiding my hair
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the third for the gym or hikes. Braids are great in summer.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  20. I absolutely adore braids at the moment so I'll definitely give these a try! I especially like the look of the first one!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful for summer! Love this!

    Http://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the ideas !

    http://clothespaper.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. When I had long hair, I would always make a french braid since it was soo easy! Love these ideas. Personally, I think fishtail braids are gorgeous but they take so long to do!

    xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yes, my arm goes dead if I don't do it quickly!! x

      Delete
  24. I loved your braids! For next Monday, I have some pictures where I tried a fake fishtail braid, but it didn't work :( so the more I liked yours! It's perfect! The Dutch braids are also very nice - in fact, all the 3 styles are!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I really like all of these 3 ways of making braids, great ideas :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love braids <3
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Super cute hairstyles and perfect for summer! Definitely going to have to give the braids a try :)
    Danika | What Danika Does

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful! I love the fishtail braid!!

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I loved the braid styles, classy and elegant, :*

    www.missweirdandnormal.com/

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *