Monday, 27 June 2016

Currently Loving

I haven't done a post like this is a while so I thought I'd do a quick one to let you know the stuff I'm currently loving...


Remington Cordless Epilator


I've always been a little scared of epilating but when Rosanna started using this Remington one she couldn't stop raving about how good it was and I thought I better see for myself! I have super sensitive skin and have always struggled with different types of hair removal - basically they all irritate my skin! However, epilating has changed all that! I have a little irritation for 1-2 days after using it but then I have a good 10 days of clear, smooth skin. I have to be honest it does hurt the first couple of times you use it but it's worth persevering - now it doesn't bother me to use it at all.

Get it here


Bershka Braided Sandals

 

I've had my eye on these gorgeous Bershka sandals for weeks so as soon as I saw them go into the sale for just £20 I had to have them! They have a comfy chunky heel and I know I'll be wearing them non-stop throughout the summer.

Get them here


e.l.f. Studio Lip lock Pencil


I have quite thin and lips and struggle to usually struggle to use lip-liners successfully so when I read about how easy this e.l.f one is on another blog I had to snap it up! It's a clear, light waxy substance so it doesn't matter if you go outside of your lips but it still keeps your lipstick in place and helps it too last longer - I'm super pleased with this product and would really recommend it.

Get it here


Audible


I have been obsessed with Audile for so long that I'm shocked I've never put it on the blog before! Audible is an app/website that allows you to buy and download audiobooks and listen to them on your laptop, iPod, tablet or phone. As a book lover without enough time to read that many books it's a lifesaver! I subscribed to one of Audible's packages where I pay £8 a month and can download one new book each month (this is a very good deal considering long books usually cost around £20). I now listen to a book whilst driving, getting ready for bed, going to sleep or getting ready in the morning. I've managed to get through some huge classics like Anna Karenina that I know I'd never have got round to actually reading!

Find out more here


Thanks for reading!

Laura
x



16 comments:

  1. Your new shoes from Berksha are amazing, dear!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic post dear! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh those Bershka sandals are so pretty, i love them! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should treat yourself to them!

      Laura x

      Delete
  4. i really need a clear lip pencil, I might need to stop by Boots to get me one of these...maybe nyx does them?
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't recommend it enough! The elf one is the only one I know of but there may well be others :)

      Laura x

      Delete
  5. Those sandals are lovely, so perfect for summer!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those shoes! So so cute x
    http://christbelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that sandals and Audile sure sounds great. I haven't read a book in a long time which is quite sad. Why read when I can listen to it. Gotta look into this. Thanks for sharing, Rosanna. :)

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Audible is a great way to get back into books - I can't recommend it enough!

      Laura x

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *