Tuesday, 17 May 2016

My Top Five Eyeshadows Under £10


Eyeshadows are a great way to update your look without breaking the bank. You can apply them alone, blend shades together or use with a wet brush for a more dramatic look. I love how versatile they can be and so today I thought I would blog about my favourite eyeshadow picks which cost under £10, I've included two palettes, two single eyeshadows and one eyeshadow stick, read on to find out why I love them...

Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Palette 
This palette is such a bargain, you get so much for what you pay for and every time I use it I'm always so impressed with the pigmentation and how long it lasts. I love the mix of matte and shimmer shades and the many looks you can create in a matter of minutes. This palette is absolutely perfect for spring and summer!
Makeup Revolution Redemption Palette Iconic 3 - £4.00 - Get it here

Avon True Colour Eyeshadow Quad
The four colours in this quad are exactly the four shades I would pick if I had to make my own eyeshadow palette. They cover everything from a simple daytime look to an evening out at any time of year. They are so easy to apply and I love that the quad comes with a mirror too (one less thing to fit in your handbag)
Avon True Colour Eyeshadow quad in Stone Taupes - £9.00 - Get it here

No. 7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow
I use this shade as a base for most makeup looks as it applies really evenly and makes eyelids pop because it has a beautiful subtle shimmer. It's also great as a stand alone shade for summer as it looks natural but adds a bit extra if you don't want to wear a lot of makeup but enhance a summer glow. 
No. 7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow in Starry Lights - £7.00 - Get it here

Kiko Milano Eyeshadow
This dark green is such a beautiful shade and can be built up or applied subtly depending on what look you are going for. These eyeshadows are such good value for money and something I'll definitely be stocking up on next time I am in store. I think that because it's matte, it looks much more expensive and lasts a lot longer.
Kiko Milano High Pigmentation Eyeshadow in Matte Bottle Green - £2.90 - Get it here

Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Stick
I love these so much I own two of the same shade! The thing I like the best is the ease of the application, no messing around with brushes or sponges, you just put it straight on and you're good to go for the rest of the day, a real lazy girls product!
Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Stick in Bluffing - £4.49 - Get it here

Thanks for reading :)

What is your favourite eyeshadow?

Rosanna
x

92 comments:

  1. Thanks sweetie :D

    Wooow, great review and nice shadow collection :D

    NEW OUTFIT POST | Grey Degradé.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really want to try the scandaleyes shadow sticks! They look really good. I have the iconic 3 palette and it's so lovely for creating everyday looks!
    Amy xx
    Call Me Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great if you're limited on time x

      Delete
  3. all of these eyeshadows seem amazing.

    https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i love it
    http://carrieslifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post hun! I love this so much.

    JENNEROUTFITS.COM a blog dedicated to kendall and kylie jenner’s best outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I own the Makeup Revolution palette ad as you said, the quality is amazing for the price. And you can never go wrong with KiKo.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes to all of these! i love the makeup revolution palettes, and whilst i dont have this one I have the white chocolate one and it is soooo pigmented and beautiful :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam, I'll have to check it out! X

      Delete
  8. Stunning post.
    Love that makeup.
    http://glaringwaves.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the recommendations! I am always looking for eyeshadow palettes that are still affordable!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite Eye shadow is Miss Caramel :)

    http://clothespaper.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This post is absolutely beautiful!


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These palettes look so gorgeous! I really need to branch out on the shades I use!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great products!!! :))

    xxBasia
    http://kasztanowydomek.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. These look and sound like great eye shadows!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing. I always have trouble finding cheap eyeshadow. -Hanna Lei

    Latest Post: How to build a (barely) raised Garden Bed

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice products
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great choices! Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. very useful post! That Make Up revolution palette is amazing!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm dying to try Kiko makeup. They're opening a store near where I live, I'm beyond excited! :D

    www.sandrafsilva.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's amazing (and a bit dangerous for your bank balance!) :)

      Delete
  20. That's so cool, love your style!

    Alice Cerea
    babywhatsup.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Glad you like these products. I love eyeshadows from Lavera or Dr Hauschka :)
    Thanks a lot for your last comment <3
    Xx
    Larissa
    conscious lifestyle of mine

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice review. Very informative. The products look worth to try.

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great review. I heard so much about Makeup Revolution palette. I think I should cave and get one.

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are some great eyeshadows. I love the giant palette. So many great shades to choose from!

    - Maya at www.TheKelleyDoll.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I feel like I need to get more eyeshadow palettes since I usually use the same ones. I might want to get the Makeup Revolution palette, it looks like a dream!

    xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, it has such a great selection of shades! x

      Delete
  26. These are all such pretty palettes! I generally stick with nudes, so I really love the color selection! Thank so much for sharing and I hope you're having a great week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome brand and style comparison!!!


    Amber
    All the Cute 🎀
    Today's Post: Sequin Skirt

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awesome post so helpful thanks
    Isabelle x
    isabelleelli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow , great recommendations ! Will have to check them out.

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. These all look great!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great post!!!

    xx

    http://www.trendsgalleryblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. This makeup revolution palette sounds great!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great eye shadow recommendations- always looking for new shades!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  34. Honestly I still don't use any eyeshadow but with the products you show here it would be no risk to try it again :) Thanks for sharing as I always rely on you!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. So many gorgeous shades here to work with! I've gotten away from eyeshadow but these are amazing options

    Http://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful colors.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *