Friday, 27 May 2016

May Favourites


I can't believe that May has already flown past! I'm putting this post up a few days earlier than I normally would as I'm going away next week and hoping for a bit of sunshine. I haven't done too much shopping this month but I've picked up a few essentials and rediscovered some products too, read on to find out my favourites... 

Fashion - Heeled Sandals
I've been looking for a pair of sandals like this for a couple of months now and I had found it really difficult to see any that I liked. I didn't want to order any online as I prefer to try on shoes in the shop, and I finally found these two weeks ago. I love that I can wear them with jeans or a dress and the heel isn't too high so I can walk and drive in them without a problem, I'm sure they will be my summer staple!
Tu Tan heeled sandals - Get them here

Makeup - Clinique Blush
As I've mentioned many times before, I'm not really a blush girl and prefer to use a light bronzer or nothing at all. However, I have found myself using this throughout the month, I don't know if it's the time of year or just me wanting to try something new but I've been loving the subtlety of the product, it's not too pink but just gives a lovely glow.
Clinique Blush in Sunset Glow - Get it here

Hair - Bed Head Volume Boosting Foam
I love a good root lifter and I've been using this one by Bed Head for a few weeks now and I love how it makes my hair look and feel. It's a foam formula so it's incredibly lightweight and doesn't feel like it's dragging your hair down at all. I use it after I've washed and conditioned my hair and before blow drying.
Bed Head Volume Boosting Foam - Out Soon - Shop Tigi here

Makeup - Mac Lip Pencil 
I bought this about two months ago and completely forgot about it for a while but luckily rediscovered it at the start of this month! It's a great colour for wearing alone or under lipstick and I really like how you can build it up for a more dramatic look
Mac Lip Pencil in Soar - Get it here


Thanks for reading :)

What have you been loving this month?

Rosanna
x

92 comments:

  1. Lovely stuff! The sandals are super cute! Thanks for sharing!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post hun! I like this so much.

    JENNEROUTFITS.COM a blog dedicated to kendall and kylie jenner’s best outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those sandals are the cutest! love lace ups :D happy Friday!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post, that Clinique blush looks fab! I'm really into the heeled sandals too at the moment. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore those sandals I really need to pick some up like that for summer! Have a lovely bank holiday weekend :)
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing collection <3 loving the brown sandals <3 Happy Weekend!

    Kisses Ashon
    http://ashonfashionary.com/cut-out-shoulder-white-dress/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those sandals are really gorgeous , Lovely items you have here.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful May favourites!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute sandals and that lip color looks awesome!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those sandals! Nice pics dear <3
    Have a nice Friday!
    Kisses
    Dili
    New post: http://www.milanotime.net/wigsbuy-hair-extensions-and-wigs-with-bangs-for-sale/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need those sandals -- so chic!
    Wishing you a Happy Weekend!!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm totally obsessed with your sansals!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love those sandals!!! I have to buy one pair for me this summer! *-*
    Have a nice day dear!
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely round up, those sandals are fab!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely selection! Those sandals are so cute!!!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very beautiful!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase
    http://gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice selection, really cute shoes :)

    Sara C.

    http://themidnightcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cool selection Rosanna! Love the sandals!
    ♥☻♥☻♥☻
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE those sandals, they're so pretty and will go with everything! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you have a great weekend, girlie!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great collection. Those sandals are gorgeous. Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your favorites especially that sandals! Been wanting them since summer started. Thanks for your wonderful comment on Qing's Style Please always keep in touch, I would love to hear from you!

    Follow me @qingsstyle on Instagram and Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These lace up sandals are amazing, dear!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this post. So nice selections!!!
    Kisses from Italy and thank you for stopping at my blog,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  24. That Mac lip colour is stunning oh my gosh! x
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have been loving this month my denim shorts and I love the sandals you bought, too! Have a wonderful weekend <3
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. What cool finds! I love the blush color! Hope you're having a great weekend

    Http://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. this year is going so quickly, and bed head foam looks awesome something I should try
    galantosfun

    ReplyDelete
  28. cute shoes!!!
    kisses

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for sharing this to us! I absolutely love it.

    Style For Mankind
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovely Post! I enjoyed reading this. Thanks for sharing! xx

    @OHIAMIHT BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  31. great favourities !
    please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  32. great post and blog :)
    kisses,
    Tijana

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  33. So in love with the shoes ;)

    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great pictures!!! cute shoes! Kisses!!!
    Visit my blog: NewOutfit

    ReplyDelete
  35. Loving the heeled sandals they are perfect for summer.
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I'm thinking of purchasing a lip pencil and I think I'll get one from MAC :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // FROM BORACAY WITH LOVE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend it, they're great! x

      Delete
  37. I love those heeled sandals! Perfect xx

    The Fashion Heist – http://www.thefashionheist.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Lovely post hun I like this so much.

    Would you like to foolow each other on GFC?

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *