Monday, 9 May 2016

Holiday Wishlist

 I have three weeks now until I finish university...completely finish...as in graduate - talk about scary! Plus I still have tonnes of work to get done! 

So how am I coping? By dreaming about my summer holiday of course! I'll be heading to Spain for a week and as I sit inside working away and watching people walk past enjoying the sunshine, I can't help but close my eyes and picture myself on a sun lounger...just a few more weeks to go...

Obviously I will have to get a few new bits and bobs for my holiday :) I've made a little wishlist of all the holiday essentials I'm coveting. Well I say essentials...I do need a new swimsuit and some nude sandals but there are a couple of bits on here that I really can't say I actually need, such as a palm print travel wallet...




Are you going anywhere nice this summer?


Laura
x

34 comments:

  1. i remember my last year at uni, all i wanted was a holiday too loL
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices for the summer! I love it all! Super cool ;)
    Have a great monday!

    The-not-so-girlygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this wonderful post!


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those tassel shorts! Good luck with finishing your degree!
    Amy xx
    Call Me Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you're almost done with school! Congrats and GoodLuck in advance! :) Great wish list btw. Love those sandals!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // New Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need the bag and those sunnies! They remind me of my favorite pair my son accidentally broke! :)
    Happy Monday, love!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! You better treat yourself to this pair :b

      Laura x

      Delete
  7. I know what you're feeling now, because I went through this last year, when I finished my uni ;) Good luck, dear! And you created amazing wishlist!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That gladiator is love! Thanks for your wonderful comment on Qing's Style Please always keep in touch, I would love to hear from you!

    Follow me @qingsstyle on Instagram and Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great wishlist for the summer. I love the sunglasses. Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great wishlist! I love all of your picks.

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  11. The hat is adorable!!! Love it to pieces!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's so cute isn't it?!

      Laura x

      Delete
  12. Great compilation..Loved the hat :D

    xx
    www.planetbeauties.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great selection! Love your choice))

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such an exciting time for you! :)

    Loving these summery picks.

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats to you on completing your university schooling!! Do great things!!


    Amber
    All the Cute 🎀
    Today's Post: Novelstyle Shop Photoshoot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet - thanks so much!

      Laura x

      Delete
  16. I love the shorts, they're so cute!
    samantha xx

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *