Wednesday, 25 May 2016

Hair SOS



We all have days where our hair isn't doing what we want, in my case that happens way too much and so I find it helpful to have products to hand that can solve these problems without having to re-wash and dry my hair. I've chosen my top five hair saviours so read on to find out what they are...

Problem - Greasy Hair 
Solution - Bed Head Dry Shampoo
If you've run out of time to wash your hair then a dry shampoo is the best option. I try not to rely on them all the time but occasionally it's the only thing I can do! I've tried out a few and this one by Bed Head is my favourite, it smells great and takes seconds to do - what more do you want!
Bed Head Oh Bee Hive Dry Shampoo - Get it here


Problem - Hair wont hold 
 Solution - L'Oreal Elnett Hairspray
I've tried out a lot of hairsprays and this is the one that I always go back to. I don't love the smell of it  but what it does outweighs everything else! I really like how it doesn't make your hair sticky, you can brush it without any knots and if I know that I am out for the whole day then I always use this.
L'Oreal Elnett Extra Strength Hairspray - Get it here


Problem - Limp hair with no texture
Solution - Umberto Giannini Backcomb In A Bottle
This product is amazing for putting life into your hair without having to spend hours backcombing it (and then hours trying to get the knots out) it takes a matter of seconds and if you are heading out for an evening then it's a lifesaver, if you haven't tried it then you must!
Umberto Giannini Glam Hair Backcomb In A Bottle - Get it here


Problem - Dry Hair
Solution - Percy & Reed No Oil, Oil
This is an amazing two in one product that tackles dry hair and also flat hair. Personally I use it on the ends to add a little extra shine and if I'm not using any other product on my roots then I massage in one or two drops after washing my hair. Usually I don't like to use oils as they are too greasy but you can't feel or see this one at all - just the fabulous results!
Percy & Reed Volumising No Oil Oil - Get it here


Problem - Dry, damaged hair
Solution - Philip Kingsley Elasticizer 
This is more of a long term treatment than a quick fix but I had to include it because it's one of my all time favourite hair products. I use it as an overnight mask once a week and it keeps my hair looking smooth and healthy. If you have dry hair or dyed hair then I would completely recommend this as it's absolutely amazing!
Philip Kingsley Elasticizer - Get it here


Thanks for reading :)

What are your hair SOS products?

Rosanna
x

78 comments:

  1. This is my fave hairspray; L'Oreal Elnett Extra Strength without this my hair wouldn't hold any cruls. Great Review dear. Love to see some new product that I have not seen before.

    Loved,
    xx

    www.kelpasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i keep hearing about the bed head brand but ive never actually tried it! My hair is very dry and I love the Elvive masks, they work SO well :)
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post hun! I like this so much.

    JENNEROUTFITS.COM a blog dedicated to kendall and kylie jenner’s best outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The no oil one looks perfect and exactly what I needed! Thanks for sharing!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Elnett Satin, it's the best styking spray! ^-^
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. My SOS hair product is coconut oil ... But I love a few of your recommendations and will have to try them out.

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe I haven't tried the dry shampoo yet. It would solve so many problems.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it does really help in last minute situations! :)

      Delete
  8. I always love using some oil on my hair to restore it, but will definitely try some of your tips too!

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    P.s. you can get 15% off any watch from Daniel Wellington with the code 'Electric15'.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the products you have chosen are great! I really like the Redken hairspray at the moment, it smells so good :)

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I have the Redken root lifter and it smells amazing too! :)

      Delete
  10. Great tips ladies! I'm loving the look of the Philip Kingsley Elasticizer, the packaging is fab and it sounds like a great product! I love dry shampoo, it's such a lifesaver when you don't have time to wash your hair! Xx

    http://theemasphere.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have not used a dry shampoo before , but thanks for sharing your review ,will be checking them out.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The backcomb in a bottle sounds so good I really want to try that now as my hair always needs help in the volume department! I rely on dry shampoo at least once a week it's just so quick and easy!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for these tips !

    http://clothespaper.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. These all sound like great products!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  15. Interesting products, I love the brand Tigi!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  16. We have every problem covered! :) Great selection Rosanna!
    ♥☻♥☻♥
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. we all need hair sos sometimes! All of these products you have presented seem excellent!

    www.modaodaradosti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very useful post!
    There are many products I'd like to try here, starting from that no oil! :D
    Baci!
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've never tried or heard of most of these brands, with the exception of Bed Head and L'Oreal, so this was helpful! Thanks so much for sharing, beautiful, and I hope you're having a great week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. These look so helpful! The Kingsley sounds fantastic

    Http://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your post!!
    I am glad you enjoyed reading my recent posts.
    Thanks for the support and thoughtful words on my recent post, I deeply appreciate it!!
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks my dear :D

    Great tips as usual :D

    NEW OUTFIT POST | Classic Navy.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. nice and helpful tips!
    look at my new post and click on the link products that you like the most, that means a lot to me, thank you :)
    http://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs/2016/05/romwie-collage.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fantastic products
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the Elnett Satin spray- such a killer product!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love to use argan oil for my fair - as with food, I prefer it all natural :D
    Xx
    Larissa
    conscious lifestyle of mine

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great post! You have covered all the common problems here, I love the look of the no oil oil. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  28. i do use some of those products and love them!
    http://www.thestyletune.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I use that hairspray religiously! Love it :)

    XO
    Molly
    www.trendychickadee.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. These are great products.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. That no oil products looks interesting
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *