Friday, 22 April 2016

The Benefits Of Almond Oil


Skin
Almond oil can soothe even the most sensitive of skin, I have been recently using it as a makeup remover as everything else has been irritating my eyes whenever I've used them. You can leave it on skin after cleansing as an extra boost and if you've had any fake tan disasters, (which I admittedly have!) almond oil is great for lightening it. For more problematic skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis, oil can be applied directly to the problem areas which keeps the skin soft and reduces itching. 

Hair
Almond oil benefits the scalp as well as the hair itself, you can use it as a hair conditioning treatment but I like to use this on the ends of my hair after I've washed it, my ends look nourished and shiny for ages afterwards. The oil also contains minerals such as zinc, calcium and magnesium which are great for preventing hair loss, warm a tablespoon of oil and apply it to your scalp after showering.

Nails
Use almond oil instead of cuticle oil twice a week to see a difference in nail health, if you suffer from brittle nails then you could be deficient in zinc, the oil is full of it which will strengthen and improve nails. 

General Wellbeing
Almond oil is great for keeping a healthy heart, it contains an acid called oleic which reduces blood pressure. In many cultures almond oil is used as a drink to improve memory and keep the brain alert. If you don't like the idea of adding it to your drinks, it can be used to cook or in salad dressings. Just one tablespoon of oil counts for over 25% of your vitamin E intake.


Thanks for reading :)

Have you used almond oil before?

Rosanna
x

50 comments:

  1. I like using oils in general on my hair, but I usually do it before showering as a mask.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive never tried it on my hair! MUST!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never used almond oil. Sounds great!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I've never used almond oil before but I'll definitely have to give it a try! I'm a huge fan of coconut oil too!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen it in stores (for hair) but never reached for it- I'd like to try it now :) xx Maja
    http://majasmuffin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never knew this! Great and informative post :)

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dicas maravilhosas, bom final de semana.
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm using very often almond oil for skin and hair, but you gave me many interesting tips more! :)
    Baci!
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to admit I never used Almond oil so far but you show here it is absolutely worth to do it :)
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    Giveaway: What are you Going to Do for € 100?
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good information ;)

    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tips. I need to try on my hair. Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks a lot my dear :D

    So informative post. Thanks :D I really love almond on natural :D

    NEW OUTFIT POST | Lovely Breeze.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. So greatefull for this post!

    Great post!
    I would really love for you to check out my latest nailgel post ideas.
    Keep in touch~
    Kaiyo Aino Blog-BornprettyStore Nail Gels

    Kaiyo Aino Blog
    Facebook
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love using almond oil for hair :D


    xx
    www.planetbeauties.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Interesting post!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree! I love almond oil and knowing it has so many benefits makes me want to use it exclusively!

    Paulina


    shenanigan-ska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. So good to find this out! I will have to start using this. Great tips!

    Http://leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. It seems that almond milk is really great for health! I saw once a cook making almond's milk cheese (on TV) and I thought, at the time, that it was great!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I knew it was good for you but I didn't knew this! Great post!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  20. great review! Thanks for the useful tips!!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *