Tuesday, 26 April 2016

April Favourites

April has been a great month, not so much for my bank balance but definitely for new purchases! I've done quite a bit of clothes shopping this month in anticipation of the warmer weather (which I'm still waiting on) and overhauled my skincare and makeup routine as it just wasn't working for this time of year. Keep on reading to find out my April favourites...

Skincare - Almond Oil


I mentioned almond oil in my weekend blog post and it's been a life saver for my skin. Your skin repairs overnight and the last thing I wanted to be doing before I went to sleep was putting unnecessary chemicals onto it. Almond oil is very effective at taking off makeup and also leaves my skin feeling soft at the end of the day.
Almond Oil 250ml - Get it here 


Makeup - Mac Brow Pencil


I picked this up at the airport at the beginning of the month and three weeks down the line I don't know how I managed without it! It's by far the best brow product I've ever used and the lovely Mac assistant was great at helping me find the right shade in record time before my flight was called!
Mac Brow Pencil in Tapered - Get it here


Fashion - Ankle Boots


I have fallen in love with these Forever 21 ankle boots. For a few months I had been looking for some taupe coloured boots for the spring and as I'm quite picky, it wasn't going too well until I spotted these. I've been wearing them with jeans and a jumper as it's not been great weather but once it gets a bit warmer I think that these would look great with a printed dress.
Zippered Ankle Boots - Get them here


Food - Beansprouts


A little bit of a random food favourite this month but I have been loving them! If anybody has any recipe ideas other than stir fry or with vegetables then I'd love to know.They don't contain any trans fats or cholesterol and a great source of Vitamins B and C.
Beansprouts 300g - Get them here


Listening To - Hunter & The Bear


I've been listening to this EP a lot this month, it has a great mix of songs and is great for any road trip/plane journey/train journey. My favourite track is The North and I would completely recommend you to have a listen!
Dusty Road by Hunter & The Bear - Listen to it here


Thanks for reading :)

What have you been loving this month?

Rosanna
x

86 comments:

  1. I love the boots they're so cute! The almond oil sounds really interesting, I've heard of removing your makeup with coconut oil but almond oil actually looks easier and sounds a bit nicer!
    Amy xx
    Call Me Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. those boots are awesome! this weather needs to improve soon, I too wanna be wearing boots with cute dresses :p
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. i actually love the scent of almonds. gonna check this one out. thanks for sharing

    http://notjessfashion.com/columbus-circle/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the MAC brow pencil ! it's a very good product !

    http://clothespaper.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use the MAC brow pencil..it is sooo good!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice review. Very informative. The products look worth to try.

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG. So pretty. I like!

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with you about almond oil. I mix some with coconut oil, olive oil and grapeseed oil and use it on my body and face. My skin has never been better.
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, that sounds like a good combination :)

      Delete
  9. Love the booots, and almond oil is good for everything especially hair love ot. Lovely post, thank you for sharing this with us. Hope to see you on my blog www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk !! Have a lovely week. xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read many articles on the use of almond oil, so thanks for sharing this, I didn't know how good it could be for the skin. I'm always seeing some at Home Goods, I'll have to pick one up the next time I'm there! I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday, beautiful!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never used almond oil. And that pencil looks great too.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great purchases. MAC always works.

    XoXo from Berlin
    Valentina | DAILY SUIT

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've gotta try almond oil!! Sounds awesome!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the boots
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This Almond oil must be great for skin. I need to give it a try.
    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good looking shoes. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  17. amazing !
    please follow my blog : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mac pencil and boots are my fav too! :D
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like your favourites here. Those ankle booties are so cute. I also use almond oil. x/Madison
    Art Book For Foodies

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love almond oil too and use it for my skin instead of a night cream. It really is great, isnt it :)?
    I would love to follow each other on bloglovin! Let me know if you are in : )
    Xx
    Larissa
    conscious lifestyle of mine

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lindas imagens amei essas delicias
    Canal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh wow now I'm totally curious about almond oil

    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great items. Beautiful boots. Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great favourites, I love posts like this!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks a lot, sweetie :D

    I'm really addicted to this kind of posts :D Great favorites <3

    NEW REVIEW POST | Novex: Brazilian Keratin - Ultra-deep Treatment.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. great april selection, babe...the almond oil is on my every month list, by the way
    kisses
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. great april selection, babe...the almond oil is on my every month list, by the way
    kisses
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. That almond oil sounds really great, dear! :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. In love with those boots :)

    International GIVEAWAY on my blog-
    http://planetbeauties.com/2016/04/28/international-giveaway-win-a-daniel-wellington-watch/

    ReplyDelete
  30. I have been loving this month the colour olive what is surprising for me :) I love here your wonderful boots and I really must try out Almond Oil.
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    Giveaway: You can win € 100! But He would love to Spend € 100
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. These are so fun! Adore the boots and the almond oil

    Http://leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Nice faves... I am SUCH a fan of almond oil!! Great skin and hair moisturizer!!


    Amber
    All the Cute 🎀
    Today's Post: White + Blue

    ReplyDelete
  33. I haven't used almond oil before, I've been using rose oil and coconut oil and they are amazing to my skin!! :)

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love your ankle boots. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great review!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase
    http://gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *