Wednesday, 2 March 2016

Whitney: Queen of The Night Tour


I had an amazing night on Friday. My mum and I went to see the Whitney Houston tribute show 'Whitney - Queen of The Night' at our local theatre.

I'm a HUGE Whitney fan and I was not disappointed. The show was absolutely fantastic with a live band and amazing backing singers. Rebecca Freckleton made a beautiful Whitney and had us all up on our feet by the time she got to I Wanna Dance With Somebody!

I would definitely recommend the show - check out the website here for tickets.

Here's a few pics of my night...


A cheeky Nandos before the show!


I wore my new favourite jumper - its so soft and cosy - it's from New Look - get it here



Thanks for reading!


Laura
x

26 comments:

  1. wow! sounds awesome! you had such a fun night! ;)

    have a great day!
    http://the-not-so-girlygirl.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great! Thanks for commenting

      Laura x

      Delete
  2. Glad you enjoyed the show! Love your jumper!

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. This seems like so much fun, thanks for sharing!!!

    smoresandpolaroids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love Whitney so it's so nice that you'd recommend this. You also looked beaut, fab jumper :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! You should check out the tour if you can!

      Laura x

      Delete
  5. wow must have been amazing! love her voice!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun! Thanks for commenting :)

      Laura x

      Delete
  6. Sounds like a super fun night! I haven't heard of the show before, but it sounds fantastic. You look radiant!
    xo
    Nataliya
    Style Tomes || Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love her so much! And Mariah Carey XD
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, omg that would be great too!

      Laura x

      Delete
  8. It's good that you had an amazing time! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ~ Styleccentric Fashion' | BLOGLOVIN

    xo, Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a fun time!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome life style, like fashion model. You are beautiful. I like what your style. Regards: Blog Tutorial Supporter

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you had great time there :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. love it ;)
    followed you, visit my blog: http://gasparebouco.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *