Monday, 7 March 2016

Ten Of The Best: Spring Jackets

I always love reading these kind of posts on other blogs so thought I'd finally have a go at one myself!

Spring is just around the corner (I hope!) so I've been looking for a new spring jacket.

Here are my picks...



#1 Stradivarius Embroidered Bomber


I think this jacket is absolutely stunning and will be looking out to see if it goes into the sale. If it does I'll definitely have to snap it up - it's actually reversible as well so really your're getting two jackets for the price of one!

Get it here


#2 Pull & Bear Striped Denim Jacket


There's something that just says spring to me about this jacket, it would be so cute with a white dress and a pair of converse.

Get it here


#3 Forever 21 Khaki Cotton Jacket


You can't go wrong with a good khaki jacket for spring - it will literally go with everything! As this one is cotton it will be good for summer evenings too.

Get it here


#4 Zara White Frayed Jacket


Frayed denim is really on-trend at the moment and this white jacket is the perfect way to incorporate it into your spring wardrobe!

Get it here


#5 Bershka Long Bomber Jacket


I've had a thicker, padded long bomber jacket this winter and have hardly taken it off! It's so versatile and comfy. This lighter one would be a great alternative for spring.

Get it here


#6 Petit Bateau Yellow Anorak


I've been lusting over this rain coat for so long. I think it's the cutest thing I've ever seen! It would be perfect here in rainy old Britain.

Get it here


#7 Missguided Grey Faux suede Biker Jacket


This Missguided jacket has such a luxurious feel to it which you normally only get with winter coats. The pale colour would be great for spring too.

Get it here


8# Zara Scuba Bomber Jacket


Are there too many bomber jackets in this post? They're just everywhere at the moment! I love how simple this one is, you could just throw it on over anything.

Get it here


#9 Mango Geometric Print Jacket


I love a good boho jacket for spring! I like the length of this Mango one, it has such a relaxed and comfy vibe. It would be great for a festival.

Get it here


#10 Topshop Oversized Black Denim Jacket


And the winner is...well the winner in the sense that this is the one I've actually just bought!
Hopefully I can add a couple more from the list to my wardrobe soon though! 

I can't wait to edge up up some sun-dresses with this classic black denim jacket from Topshop.



Thanks for reading!

Laura
x

24 comments:

  1. The white Zara frayed jacket has really caught my eye, what a fabulous springtime design!!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!
    I would really love for you to check out my latest post featuring SheIn items.
    Keep in touch~
    Kaiyo Aino Blog-White Dress
    Facebook
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely jacket!
    kisses

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Mango jacket and the long bomber is really cool too!

    -M
    www.violetroots.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing list
    I'd love to know your opinion on my new post
    fashion blogger italia
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with the Stradivarius one lol I NEED IT!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know,it's soooo beautiful!!!

      Laura x

      Delete
  7. Wow these are all so gorgeous!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving the bomber jacket trend!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so hard to find a decent jacket for spring! I really love the look of the bomber jacket and the geometric one!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the geometric print jacket!
    Thanks a lot for your last comment : )
    Xx
    Larissa
    cenestquedelachance.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the khaki jumper and the Berksha jacket is so nice! :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Lol! I feel like I need all 10!

      Laura x

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *