Monday, 14 March 2016

New Beauty Buys

I got myself a couple of new beauty products this week. I didn't need any of them, but you gotta treat yourself now and again ;)


Here's what I got...




O.P.I Nail Lacquers
in 'Let's Be Friends! & 'That's Hula-rious!'


I am a huge O.P.I fan so I was thrilled when I found these in the Sally sale for just £4.80 each! I am also a big Hello Kitty fan and had wanted to get something from the O.P.I and Hello Kitty collection so I really lucked out.

Get them here and here



Soap & Glory Wonderbronze


I've been looking for a light bronzer as I'm so pale that most just make me look like an Oompa-Loompa! I like this Soap&Glory one as the mix of shades give a more subtle effect. 

Get it here



Blistex Happy Lips: Mango


I use so much lip balm (correction: I use far too much lip balm - I have a problem!) so I'm always buying them. Whenever a new one comes on the market I inevitably end up trying it. This one is really gorgeous, it smells amazing and the mango flavour is delicious.



Thanks for reading!

Laura
x








10 comments:

  1. Those OPI colors are looking perfect for the Spring time here in the US. I love seeing all of these new makeup goodies<3 Soap and Glory also always has beautiful products. Let me know how you like these:)

    Nati
    www.littlemissnati.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I'm so excited for the spring! Gonna paint my nails one of these colours this week and hope the sun comes out

      Laura x

      Delete
  2. Those OPI nail polishes looks great ! Wow ! (we get OPI collections ages after the come out around the world... So always nice to see what;s worth waiting for )

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so annoying, OPI are the best nail polishes!

      Laura x

      Delete
  3. loving the polishes and you can never have too many lip balms :p
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. great new entries, my dear, love the spring nail colors
    kisses
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *