Monday, 15 February 2016

Revision Purchases!



I've just finished my exams - hurray! I've spent weeks working and revising and all that time on my laptop resulted in me straying on to many a fashion website.

I had to treat myself to a few new bits, what with all the hard work I was doing! Receiving them in the post really cheered me up. Here's what I bought...


Bershka Taupe Suede Snake Boots


I've been looking for some new taupe boots as my old ones are falling apart! These are absolutely gorgeous and I love the chunky, comfy heel.

Get them here


 Motel Rae Bikini Top in Navy Wave


I love this bikini as it reminds me of one of my favourite artists - Hokusai - in fact, I think the picture comes directly from one of his paintings. I didn't get the matching bottoms as they weren't tie-side which is the only style I like, I'll buy some cheap grey or navy ones to wear with it.

Get it here


Stradivarius Pink Sneakers with Fringe Detail


I couldn't resist these cute little trainers from Stradivarius! They'll be really useful come spring and they're very versatile as you can take the fringe off for a more casual look.

Get them here


Bershka Be Nice or Leave Jumper


I love fresh white jumpers and that, combined with the cute little saying on this one, meant I just had to have it! I'll be wearing this all year round.

Get it here



Thanks for reading!

Laura x





38 comments:

  1. Stunning selection! Absolutely love your choice!
    Have a nice evening!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great purchases, I love your new shoes, both pairs are amazing ;)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the saying on the white tee! Those booties are really nice too - I like the detail in the back!

    -M
    violetroots.com/blog || Custom Artwork Giveaway https://goo.gl/k8FPPs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I do love it when something has a cute extra detail!

      Laura x

      Delete
  4. I love the suede boots! *-*
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice selection!
    kisses

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. great purchases, my dear, the boots are really awesome, I love chunky heels too, they're so confortable and chic..
    kisses
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on finishing exams! :D I find that I shop the most during examtime - it is literally retail therapy for the super stressful period haha! I love Stradivarius for Spring/Summer clothing and the things you bought are so cute! xx

    Jacqueline | Sail Away to Neverland ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's got to be done - you have to treat yourself! I love love love Stradivarius, so glad it's now in the UK.

      Laura x

      Delete
  8. omg, such adorable pieces!! love the footwear!

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely purchases! I love the bikini top, it's adorable! And the be nice or leave top is really cute as well!

    -Lily from With Love Lily Rose

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the Stradivarius shoes! they are so cute!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute are the boots, I really need a pair in my life x

    http://thelondonthing.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those booties, I need a good pair of neutral booties!
    xo, Lily
    beautywithlily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are a really great pair - treat yourself!

      Laura x

      Delete
  13. Awesome! I absolutely enjoyed reading this. Happy Wednesday!

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Replies
    1. I know, they're so nice! It makes such a difference having the bit of snakeskin detailing.

      Laura x

      Delete
  15. beautiful clothes and shoes darling
    kisses by - <<< tr3ndygirl fashion blog >>>

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Laura! I love the boots, great blog
    I am following you in G+, please follow back :)
    And Do you have GFC?
    xxx
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Have followed you back on google+, don't have GFC I'm afraid.

      Laura x

      Delete
  17. I love these brown booties. So cute!

    Nati
    www.littlemissnati.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such cute purchases! I'm loving the pink sneakers!

    http://roadesque.com
    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *